XB1 not bad at all

#1Hustle531Posted 3/31/2014 9:18:41 AM
Fairly new to posting but not new to the site....I must say as an owner of both systems that the XB1 is not as bad as people are making it out to be. I recently bought the titanfall bundle and have been enjoying it. Not really into the whole graphics thing and the games I have are fun (dead rising& titanfall) only real advantage I would say my ps4 has over my xb1 is the game install times but that's a small issue...Anywho that's my opinions. Feel free to comment/hate/ make unrelated comments etc...also add me on either system or both if you have them.
---
PS4: hustle531 XB1: hu5tle
#2fizzle2222Posted 3/31/2014 9:20:20 AM
This is what i like to hear, Enjoy!
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/31/2014 9:20:25 AM
on sites like these it's either treated like it has smallpox on it or it's treated like the second coming of christ
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4cheezedadadaPosted 3/31/2014 10:05:37 AM
Most people who own both consoles 100% agree with you, TC. Most of the hatred you see for either console is the unfortunate byproduct of people who were forced to choose "sides". Welcome to the dual owner club. Its a great place to be because you can laugh at everyone else as they fight over trivial garbage.

Also my PSN and gamertag are in my sig if you would like to add me too.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#5GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/31/2014 10:09:41 AM
I don't really understand this op, you say that both consoles are good, and then go on to say the only thing ps4 is better at is install times, so this implies xbone is better in every other way, which if true makes the ps4 pretty damn bad.

If it is truly just your opinion, why share it in this manner, it comes across more as troll bait than anything else.

But since were throwing worthless opinions around, i think the ps4 is better in every single possible way, from controller to online service to exclusives. but the xbone is pretty good too.

you see?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#6That_Damn_KidPosted 3/31/2014 10:10:24 AM
Nice to see topics like this for once instead "PS4 SELLS 7 MILLION" all the time...
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#7omega1110Posted 3/31/2014 10:18:34 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
I don't really understand this op, you say that both consoles are good, and then go on to say the only thing ps4 is better at is install times, so this implies xbone is better in every other way, which if true makes the ps4 pretty damn bad.

If it is truly just your opinion, why share it in this manner, it comes across more as troll bait than anything else.

But since were throwing worthless opinions around, i think the ps4 is better in every single possible way, from controller to online service to exclusives. but the xbone is pretty good too.

you see?

Actually it only implies that they are equal other than the install time since there is no mention of the XB1 being better than the PS4 in the TC's post.
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#8ChrisObamaPosted 3/31/2014 10:20:13 AM
Its not a bad console why cant fanboys face the the truth and see that its getting its butt kicked by the ps4
---
GT> Chris Shakur
#9cheezedadadaPosted 3/31/2014 10:23:12 AM(edited)
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

You read into that too much. He is implying that outside of the install times, its evenly split. He never brought up the Xbox One being better at all, so it was clearly him implying that they are even.

*EDIT*
omega1110 beat me to it. Pretty much exactly what I was getting at too.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#10Kovalchuk_Posted 3/31/2014 10:23:34 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

you see?

By the looks of your username and what you just said you are probably 9 years old right?
---
3754-7115-0719