Now that Phil Spencer is head of Xbox, will you buy a Xbox One?

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 3/31/2014 8:26:52 AM
Now that Phil Spencer is head of Xbox, will you buy a Xbox One? - Results (413 votes)
Yes
8.96% (37 votes)
No
25.91% (107 votes)
LOL
26.39% (109 votes)
Already have one
38.74% (160 votes)
This poll is now closed.
discuss!
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2SearchmanV16Posted 3/31/2014 8:31:19 AM
What does leadership have to do with what product I purchase? Jack Trenton had nothing to do with my PS4 purchase. The X1 didn't get a spot in my house because of its higher cost and previous fiascos.
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, Dell Venue 8 Pro, and PS4.
#3SigalphaPosted 3/31/2014 8:35:16 AM
I initially read that as Phil Spector.

Would have been far more interesting that way.
---
I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine.
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 3/31/2014 8:44:30 AM
the nays have it

17 - 16
---
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#5Joey-ZazaPosted 3/31/2014 9:23:48 AM
Because the letter X has an "ecks" sound it's actually grammatically correct to say "an".

*the more you know*
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#6MrImpatient35Posted 3/31/2014 9:26:24 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Because the letter X has an "ecks" sound it's actually grammatically correct to say "an".

*the more you know*

lol I appreciate that. Didn't know that.
---
FML
#7aszsithPosted 3/31/2014 9:29:33 AM
SearchmanV16 posted...
What does leadership have to do with what product I purchase? Jack Trenton had nothing to do with my PS4 purchase. The X1 didn't get a spot in my house because of its higher cost and previous fiascos.

Not sure I would define a DRM model that is commonly accepted by the vast majority of computer software users (for most software, not just games) should be considered a fiasco. The fiasco was all the uninformed gamers running around like Chicken Little screaming about it before they actually realized what it was.

Of course, the funny thing is that now, after the dust has settled and Microsoft kowtowed to those gamers in hopes of earning they business (which didn't happen anyway), the people are asking for some of the features they demanded be removed to now be put back in.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 3/31/2014 10:12:37 AM
It's good news, but his promotion alone won't sell me an Xbone. Let's see if he can get Banjo Threeie, Phantom Dust, new IPs I care about, etc going. Let's see if he can get the greenlight to fund FF7 HD or Shenmue 3 or something megaton. He was already a cool guy pushing for more cool games in his previous position, so unless this results in more stuff I want than he was managing before, it's just a different title on his office door.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#9pigkiller_77Posted 4/1/2014 5:00:49 AM
Sigalpha posted...
I initially read that as Phil Spector.

Would have been far more interesting that way.

HAHAHA! Me too. It'd be interesting to see what hairstyle he sport at E3.
---
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
#10aj4x94Posted 4/1/2014 6:05:32 AM
Drop the Kinect, and lower the price and we'll talk.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94