COD Ghosts worth $20?

#21TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/31/2014 2:18:40 PM
For $20 it's a good deal. While the series is pretty watered down at this point, the game still has some fun new MP modes worth checking out. Drop Zone and Search & Rescue are a lot of fun.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#22Soar2344Posted 3/31/2014 2:20:17 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
No.... ghost is horrible get bf4 instead. Ghost has nothing but campers and horrible spawns. I bought the game thinkin people were just whining about the game but they were all right. Dont buy it. It sucks big balls!

Battlefield 4 isn't much better then ghost with all the bugs <_< if OP has Titanfall I would just say save for DLC.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512
#23Laylow12Posted 3/31/2014 2:23:37 PM
No, not worth it.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24BTM4444Posted 3/31/2014 2:26:45 PM
Soar2344 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
No.... ghost is horrible get bf4 instead. Ghost has nothing but campers and horrible spawns. I bought the game thinkin people were just whining about the game but they were all right. Dont buy it. It sucks big balls!

Battlefield 4 isn't much better then ghost with all the bugs <_< if OP has Titanfall I would just say save for DLC.

Battlefield 4 is a 100x better than ghosts despite all the problems. At least the problems will get fixed, eventually. Ghosts problems cant really be fixed and the game will be left to die and be hacked to s*** like all the previous ones.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#25ssjgoten45Posted 3/31/2014 5:28:42 PM
The one here still said 69.99 on the shelf but it rung up as 20.98.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2580-2509-7938
Pokemon White FC: 4341-1875-9904
#26Foreign ObjectsPosted 3/31/2014 6:32:24 PM
It's more of the same.
Same engine
Same gameplay

They really need to freshen the series up. Adding a dog doesn't improve the game.
---
etc
#27CaptainCool4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:03:59 PM
Thanks a ton for the responses. I'm gonna hold off on Ghosts. Titanfall and Forza are occupying me for now, and are both great. Gonna pick up Stick of Truth soon anyways (for PC). The target deal is for the downloadable gold edition combo pack (comes with code for 360 and X1). It may show up as more $$$, but if you have it scanned, it'll ring up at $20.98.
#28Hucast9Posted 3/31/2014 8:46:56 PM
I didn't like Ghosts too much at first. After playing it for a while I now like it a lot. The loadout system is the best one in the whole series. Sure, some of the maps are not too great, but that's only 2 or 3 of them. The rest of the maps are perfectly fine. One map, Freefall, falls down occasionally as you fight. If that map is an indication of where the series is headed, then I am interested. There is also one map that completely changes when someone calls in nuke.
#29lunaticcorePosted 3/31/2014 9:29:32 PM
Foreign Objects posted...
It's more of the same.
Same engine
Same gameplay

They really need to freshen the series up. Adding a dog doesn't improve the game.

If it was the same, people would have been happier with it. The problem with Ghosts is how they changed everything poorly. Pretty much none of the legit complaints about why people hate the game so much compared to the other has anything to do with it not changing.

They got rid of or broke game modes, they unbalanced everything, they made the guns, equipment, and killstreaks all less fun to play with. They went way too far into camper with headphones territory, slowing the game into a tedious grind fest of frustration. The new UAV system is terrible, the maps are horrid, yea.. they changed the game plenty.
#30WartPig_Posted 3/31/2014 9:35:06 PM
if you played COD before you have played ghost. its just a reskin of MW, W@W, MW2, BLOPS, MW3, BLOPS2.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"