Do you think the Xbox One is the ''BEST'' console today?

#31jpraelsterPosted 4/1/2014 7:46:08 PM
sammogard posted...
might not be the most powerful but is the most entertaining and is just as capable of doing what ps4 can. might not be 1080p but ask your self deep down why graphics are that important and not how a game plays and how much fun that game plays.

for me ps4 was boring i got to play one last night and i did not enjoy anything about it at all. same can't be said about my xbox one

It is 1080p
#32Spetsnaz420Posted 4/2/2014 3:35:01 AM
sammogard posted...
might not be the most powerful but is the most entertaining and is just as capable of doing what ps4 can. might not be 1080p but ask your self deep down why graphics are that important and not how a game plays and how much fun that game plays.

for me ps4 was boring i got to play one last night and i did not enjoy anything about it at all. same can't be said about my xbox one

If X1 was as capable as PS4 there wouldn'tbe such a large discrepancy between multiplats
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#33CaIiber345Posted 4/2/2014 3:37:44 AM
Jx1010 posted...
please dont write a book

This is pathetic.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#34PorungaPosted 4/2/2014 9:01:41 AM
sammogard posted...

It really isn't "graphics are the most important thing!". It is a, at least for me, a concern about the future longevity of the system. If the xbox one struggles with frame rate, resolution, and over all graphics quality now, if it cannot achieve parity with the PS4 on most LAUNCH TITLES, what is going to happen when games start advancing over time?
#35RybalPosted 4/2/2014 9:28:54 AM
Nope - PS360 are better (today), as far as systems currently on the market.

That doesn't mean that the X1 is crap, though. It's still a good system, but the other consoles have more extensive libraries and still have new games coming out.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#36Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 12:50:57 PM
Rybal posted...

ur saying the 360 is better?
#37vivalabuck92Posted 4/2/2014 1:09:32 PM
SNES. Then. Now. Forever. Even games that got panned I enjoyed on that system. (Ex. Chaos in the Windy CIty)
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#38Omega_BlackPosted 4/2/2014 1:40:18 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Latest technology? the PC would like to have a word with you, and so would the ps4, since its stronger.

Xbone is better than wiiu though so at least you have that going for you, don't really know how much of a "win" that is though ...
I dunno. Where the XBO struggles to do 1080p, the Wii U can do it just fine, lol...
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#39RedEnsignPosted 4/2/2014 2:55:50 PM
Like 80%+ of the voters, I have to go with the facts and vote no.
---
I couldn't believe the company I work for sold EA exclusive rights to make Star Wars games. Then I realized when they fail, we still get paid. Well played Bob.
#40RybalPosted 4/3/2014 12:13:57 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Rybal posted...

ur saying the 360 is better?

If I want to play games? Yes. It has a more established library and is considerably cheaper.

By best, I am speaking primarily of best for what you pay for it and taking library into account.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81