Completely Unique, Fresh IPs... you're astounded don't exist yet!

#1SigmaLongshotPosted 3/31/2014 9:33:17 AM
In this thread, simply post a new and totally unique concept that you're amazed hasn't become a game yet!

Do you yearn for an outlandish, rhythm-based bakery game? An MMORPG where you play as one of many cells in a human body? An open-world playground where you can morph into literally any piece of geometry in the game to hide from other players in the most insane hide-seek game ever?!

Post your crazy brand new ideas and IP you're astounded aren't actually games already!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#2aszsithPosted 3/31/2014 9:39:11 AM
Nintenpeople. It's like Nintendogs, but from the dog's perspective. Instead of training a dog and caring for it, you are the dog and train the person to do what you want.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/31/2014 9:44:52 AM
i thought devs aren't supposed to solicit game ideas, for legal reasons.
#4SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 9:55:01 AM
Troll_Directory posted...

Everyone is entitled to share creative freedom based on the hypothetical. You're just not allowed to talk about game content you are actively working upon whereupon the IP is a) not your own and the owner(s) have not yet disclosed said content yet, or b) an NDA has been assigned by a third party.
---
#5SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 9:56:38 AM
aszsith posted...
Nintenpeople. It's like Nintendogs, but from the dog's perspective. Instead of training a dog and caring for it, you are the dog and train the person to do what you want.

This made me laugh. I just imagine pressing A to bark, only for the human to be totally confused.

"What do you want from me?! ARE YOU HUNGRY?! IS SOMEONE STUCK DOWN A WELL?!"
---
#6robert_rangersuPosted 3/31/2014 9:58:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7aszsithPosted 3/31/2014 10:01:06 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
aszsith posted...

This made me laugh. I just imagine pressing A to bark, only for the human to be totally confused.

"What do you want from me?! ARE YOU HUNGRY?! IS SOMEONE STUCK DOWN A WELL?!"

Press A to bark
Human gives toy
Press A to bark again
Human gives treat
Press A to bark again
Human pets dog
Press B to pee on the floor because Human wouldn't open the door.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#8Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/31/2014 10:03:53 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

Everyone is entitled to share creative freedom based on the hypothetical. You're just not allowed to talk about game content you are actively working upon whereupon the IP is a) not your own and the owner(s) have not yet disclosed said content yet, or b) an NDA has been assigned by a third party.
that's not at all what i'm referring to. just be careful. i'd be surprised if ubi doesn't have similar policies as so many others in the entertainment industry. had you posted the same topic under an alt, i obviously wouldn't have noticed. but, you're on record here with this screen name.