April Looks Great

#1NeoLegoPosted 3/31/2014 11:11:16 AM
Trials Fusion, Children of Light, The Amazing Spider-Man, LEGO Hobbit, Strike Suit Zero, Kinect Sports Rivals.

For anyone complaining about games on the Xbox One, it's hard to imagine at least one of those games aren't in your wheelhouse.

Going to be an expensive month for me!
---
gametag: neolego
#2Cal873Posted 3/31/2014 11:13:31 AM
I wish i could share your excitement.
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
#3sammogardPosted 3/31/2014 11:16:14 AM
spider man looks great but its going to be a 10 20 hour story mode game i'll get sick of after one play through

kinect sports will be fun for my mom but that's about it.
#4nableetPosted 3/31/2014 11:16:26 AM
Looked at today's poll and couldn't really pick one game I was excited by. March's poll I had 4-5 that I was excited about.

Every month can't be March :-(
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#5Hidan623Posted 3/31/2014 11:17:28 AM
Don't forget hopefully minecraft will be released in April :D supposed to :)
#6Xuande12Posted 3/31/2014 11:17:45 AM
Read topic title, came in just to SMH!
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
#7lninjasoniclPosted 3/31/2014 11:18:36 AM
I'm going to get Trials Fusion, but I wouldn't exactly say i'm all hyped up for it.
---
In High School I was voted most appropriate.
#8kennyynnooPosted 3/31/2014 11:19:56 AM
I might try spiderman but zero games interest me this month.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#9NeoLego(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 11:54:05 AM
I wasn't trying to be Cynical. Children of Light is one of my most anticipated games of this year. The game looks amazing and everything that I've read says it plays just as good.

Trials Fusion is more trials. I have given so many hours to the first two trials games, I'm sure this one will consume just as much of my life!

Spider-Man looks amazing, going back into an open world New York. Spider-Man 2 is still one of my favorite Open World games. If Amazing Spider-Man 2 captures that magic again on Next-Gen I will be stoked.

Kinect Sports Rivals has bowling. If everything else is trash (which it won't be), I loved bowling with Kinect on 360, I know I will spend many hours with my wife bowling away (and maybe some tennis!)

I am a huge fan of the LEGO games, having played all of the TT games save for Harry Potter. LEGO Marvel is probably the game I've played the most on my Xbox One, so I will be pumped to play Hobbit.

As for Strike Suit, I'm not really sure about it. I've heard some good things, but more than anything it's the first ID@Xbox game scheduled to launch. I will buy it day one just to show support for the platform.

So, again, I wasn't being sarcastic or fanboyish. I bought 4 games at launch. Since, I picked up Peggle in December, nothing in Jan, LEGO The Movie The Video Game in Feb, and Titanfall (and Tomb Raider on sale) in March. But at this point, I know I'm picking up at least 4 games in April. To me, that looks pretty great!
---
gametag: neolego
#10cheezedadadaPosted 3/31/2014 11:57:36 AM
I am getting Trials Fusion and Child of Light.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.