Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario
1 year ago#1
Nintendo is dying and people are getting sick of Mario, so Microsoft should use this opportunity to take over with making an open world Banjo Kazooie game on Xbox One.
---
Open fire
1 year ago#2
Nintendo isn't dying. The Wii U is.

Nintendo is actually a pretty healthy company.

And if people were sick of Mario, how come most of the highest selling Wii U games are MArio related?
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
1 year ago#3
Banjo will never be the new Mario. Ever. That's ridiculous. I like Banjo, but come on. Seriously? Mario is to video games like what Mickey Mouse is to Disney.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
1 year ago#4
A new proper banjo game is a great idea.

Would definitely make me get a Xbox one
---
-not changing this Sig until David Moyes is sacked or wins a major trophy
1 year ago#5
3DS is the best system this generation for games, I wouldn't call it dead, I just think the Wii-u Trying to be an underpowered gimmick didn't work out as well as the wii originally did for them.

Mario is also beyond Gaming, it's a pop culture icon. Ask anyone beyond gaming who Banjo is, and they'll look at you like you're stupid, ask a random person who Mario is, and they'll know exactly whom you're speaking of.
1 year ago#6
Does anybody really like the characters banjo and kazooie? I thought nuts and bolts was great, some of rare's other games were pretty good mario 64 wannabes but the characters - D class mascots at best
1 year ago#7
The Wii U is actually pretty nice.

The problem is the install base is so poor that it's basically done it's got 0 third party support (well 0 is a little exaggerated), and even Nintendo themselves are porting Wii U games to the 3DS.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
(message deleted)
1 year ago#9
Such a great laugh!
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
1 year ago#10
BSerenity posted...
Such a great laugh!

I had one too until I thought he might actually be serious. Fanboyism might actually need a classification in psychiatric medicine.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived