Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

#1ChevelIePosted 3/31/2014 12:27:55 PM
Nintendo is dying and people are getting sick of Mario, so Microsoft should use this opportunity to take over with making an open world Banjo Kazooie game on Xbox One.
---
Open fire
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 3/31/2014 12:31:35 PM
Nintendo isn't dying. The Wii U is.

Nintendo is actually a pretty healthy company.

And if people were sick of Mario, how come most of the highest selling Wii U games are MArio related?
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#3KID VIDPosted 3/31/2014 12:40:21 PM
Banjo will never be the new Mario. Ever. That's ridiculous. I like Banjo, but come on. Seriously? Mario is to video games like what Mickey Mouse is to Disney.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4levelshooterPosted 3/31/2014 12:41:35 PM
A new proper banjo game is a great idea.

Would definitely make me get a Xbox one
---
-not changing this Sig until David Moyes is sacked or wins a major trophy
#5AzaneAzerPosted 3/31/2014 12:44:07 PM
3DS is the best system this generation for games, I wouldn't call it dead, I just think the Wii-u Trying to be an underpowered gimmick didn't work out as well as the wii originally did for them.

Mario is also beyond Gaming, it's a pop culture icon. Ask anyone beyond gaming who Banjo is, and they'll look at you like you're stupid, ask a random person who Mario is, and they'll know exactly whom you're speaking of.
#6AceMagasePosted 3/31/2014 12:47:30 PM
Does anybody really like the characters banjo and kazooie? I thought nuts and bolts was great, some of rare's other games were pretty good mario 64 wannabes but the characters - D class mascots at best
#7Joey-ZazaPosted 3/31/2014 12:48:30 PM
The Wii U is actually pretty nice.

The problem is the install base is so poor that it's basically done it's got 0 third party support (well 0 is a little exaggerated), and even Nintendo themselves are porting Wii U games to the 3DS.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#8shotgunheadshotPosted 3/31/2014 12:49:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9BSerenityPosted 3/31/2014 12:51:10 PM
Such a great laugh!
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#10RebelGameMasterPosted 3/31/2014 1:05:08 PM
BSerenity posted...
Such a great laugh!

I had one too until I thought he might actually be serious. Fanboyism might actually need a classification in psychiatric medicine.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.