Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

#11Joey-ZazaPosted 3/31/2014 12:06:33 PM
Well I mean come on it's Chevelle.

He doesn't post in topics he just makes one, like once a day, and then everyone else does the talking.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#12schmarkenheimerPosted 3/31/2014 12:06:38 PM
Nothing will be or can be the new Mario.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#13BSerenityPosted 3/31/2014 12:06:44 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
BSerenity posted...
Such a great laugh!

I had one too until I thought he might actually be serious. Fanboyism might actually need a classification in psychiatric medicine.

The thing is that he isn't even a fanboy of MS, lol.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 3/31/2014 12:15:20 PM
BK3 with no huge changes would automatically be better than any recent 2D Mario right from the start. It isn't even a high bar to set.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#15ValvravePosted 3/31/2014 12:23:23 PM
The recent 2D mario games are by no means bad. If you play only one of the 4, it'll liekly be an enjoyable experience. Heck, if you wait a year between each games, it'll probably be ok.

Now, sure, they look a lot like each other, but CoD, AC and FIFA clearly show that rehashing doesn't hurt sales that much. By the way, NSMBW sold more than the 2 galaxy games together.

And to answer the topic: an Xbox 1 exclusive platformer with a character only gamers know about competing with Mario? Please...
---
"Happiness isn't something you divide in halves."
FC: 2251 - 4623 - 8626 Safari includes: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen.
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 3/31/2014 12:29:27 PM
IMO they're not really good OR bad they're 'safe sequels' you play pretty much one time. They're really not worth getting a Wii U over and the hype and excitement people feel about them is unjustified.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17VamarPosted 3/31/2014 12:55:59 PM
Time to bring back Blinx.
#18scoobydoobydontPosted 3/31/2014 12:59:44 PM
Vamar posted...
Time to bring back Blinx.

http://i.imgur.com/AvBBQdm.jpg
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith