your reaction E3 2014 299 Xbox One no disc drive all download games 39.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. your reaction E3 2014 299 Xbox One no disc drive all download games 39.99
1 year ago#21
a free croc would be sweet. id name him Doc.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
1 year ago#22
No kinect hell nah voice will be getting better so I don't got to navigate around the screen deal breaker
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
1 year ago#23
Monkey_Fu posted...
You better be on Verizon...or else that bandwith cap is gonna bite you in the ass

I have comcast. Data cap is set at 250gb a month. But the cap is currently suspended right now. I downloaded forza, nba 2k14 assassins creed, max, streamed Netflix/hulu brother and step dad, on there 360's non stop and I'm on my x1 non stop. Never reached 200 gb In that month. I believe I'm good.
1 year ago#24
LOL @ cheaper games cuz they're digital
I love these clowns thinking these companies are going to lower the price bacause they lock you into their purchase... Oh that's rich!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
1 year ago#25
My reaction would be that Microsoft was pulling a BAIT AND SWITCH tactic on gullible customers.

No way they would EVER keep their digital games at $40. EVER. Come November, SURPRISE! All games are $59.99 again.

:)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
1 year ago#26
Mindwipe77 posted...
nope, i actually like to own my games, pass

Bingo. I don't care what system it is, if
it is digital I don't own my games.
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
1 year ago#27
Xuande12 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Please tell me you are kidding...you dont own games ever...regardless of whether the licence that allows you to play a copy of that game is contained on a disk or assigned to your Gamertag.

Perhaps you meant that you like having a physical licence and the ability to freely trade/sell that licence.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
1 year ago#28
DeadLock25 posted...
Xuande12 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Please tell me you are kidding...you dont own games ever...regardless of whether the licence that allows you to play a copy of that game is contained on a disk or assigned to your Gamertag.

Perhaps you meant that you like having a physical licence and the ability to freely trade/sell that licence.

Way to be so literal, I bet people just love
to be around you.
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
1 year ago#29
singhellotaku posted...
hysterical laughter, UNLESS it has at least a tb or two hd any all digital console is doomed.

Only if you couldn't delete games. I could easily go all digital with 500 GB. Probably could get by with even less.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. your reaction E3 2014 299 Xbox One no disc drive all download games 39.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived