your reaction E3 2014 299 Xbox One no disc drive all download games 39.99

#21WartPig_Posted 3/31/2014 9:56:57 PM
a free croc would be sweet. id name him Doc.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#22chedibang1994Posted 3/31/2014 10:14:27 PM
No kinect hell nah voice will be getting better so I don't got to navigate around the screen deal breaker
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#23brownmysterPosted 3/31/2014 10:16:17 PM
Monkey_Fu posted...
You better be on Verizon...or else that bandwith cap is gonna bite you in the ass

I have comcast. Data cap is set at 250gb a month. But the cap is currently suspended right now. I downloaded forza, nba 2k14 assassins creed, max, streamed Netflix/hulu brother and step dad, on there 360's non stop and I'm on my x1 non stop. Never reached 200 gb In that month. I believe I'm good.
#24NeoMonkPosted 3/31/2014 10:25:15 PM
LOL @ cheaper games cuz they're digital
I love these clowns thinking these companies are going to lower the price bacause they lock you into their purchase... Oh that's rich!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#25ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2014 5:53:55 AM
My reaction would be that Microsoft was pulling a BAIT AND SWITCH tactic on gullible customers.

No way they would EVER keep their digital games at $40. EVER. Come November, SURPRISE! All games are $59.99 again.

:)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#26Xuande12Posted 4/6/2014 6:20:43 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
nope, i actually like to own my games, pass

Bingo. I don't care what system it is, if
it is digital I don't own my games.
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
#27DeadLock25Posted 4/6/2014 6:25:39 PM
Xuande12 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Please tell me you are kidding...you dont own games ever...regardless of whether the licence that allows you to play a copy of that game is contained on a disk or assigned to your Gamertag.

Perhaps you meant that you like having a physical licence and the ability to freely trade/sell that licence.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#28Xuande12Posted 4/6/2014 6:36:42 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
Xuande12 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Please tell me you are kidding...you dont own games ever...regardless of whether the licence that allows you to play a copy of that game is contained on a disk or assigned to your Gamertag.

Perhaps you meant that you like having a physical licence and the ability to freely trade/sell that licence.

Way to be so literal, I bet people just love
to be around you.
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
#29TenzhiPosted 4/7/2014 3:07:00 AM
singhellotaku posted...
hysterical laughter, UNLESS it has at least a tb or two hd any all digital console is doomed.

Only if you couldn't delete games. I could easily go all digital with 500 GB. Probably could get by with even less.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.