A new Xbox console and a wave of AAA exclusives to win this generation...

#1BatistutePosted 3/31/2014 2:20:39 PM
Let us be clear the 360 was the strongest in the market, had the best exclusives: Bioshock, mass effect in addition all multiplatform were better on 360, a console for gamers.
They changed the strategy, focussed on multimedia hub console, concentrated more on social elements and focused on Kinect. PS3 took the lead but after a very strong fight with 360 and only after MS did all these mistakes.

Now they had a less powerful console, less focuse on games, mandotary Kinect, more expensive and they gave the green light to PS4 to lead the market again! Half of E3 was about the social multimedia hub of the XboxOne! Even the name was created to communicate all in one device!

My thought specially after the new head of Xbox division is that MS will release the most powerful console in the market, they will call it Xbox Ultimate or something similar to reflect the power of the device. In addition we will get a wave of exclusive AAA titles, more focus on game developers and MS will buy several studios like they did in their gaming golden era.
MS will replace the old XboxOne with the new Xbox Ultimate like they did in the previous generation withe the ones with RROD with new Xbox360.

What do you think? MS will never leave Sony to talk left and right about how strong they are with several developers praising PS4 left and right as if it came from another planet.
MS will take a big step soon, very soon indeed.
---
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
#2InninXIPosted 3/31/2014 2:27:00 PM(edited)
Releasing a new console because the xbone is failing is the right thing. *sarcasm* people moaned when titanfall was being bundled after they spent 60$. Not to mention people whining about they should get free stuff because they bought it first. How do you think they would react if they did this? It would do nothing but strengthen Sony's hand.

Stick with what you have and try to make the best of it. You can't replace xboxes like they quickly replaced vista
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#3assassin10133Posted 3/31/2014 2:29:42 PM
Not arguing that MS messed up a lot in the eyes of gamers in the months leading up to launch, but we must have been watching different E3 conferences last year cuz all MS showed at theirs was games. Sony's was boring in comparison until they got to the end.
#4GFaqsUser22Posted 3/31/2014 2:36:58 PM
Batistute posted...
Let us be clear the 360 was the strongest in the market, had the best exclusives: Bioshock, mass effect in addition all multiplatform were better on 360, a console for gamers.

Did you write this in 2007 and forget to post it back then?
#5Phange 2Posted 3/31/2014 2:43:05 PM
As an Xbox 360 owner, all. I can say is that the PS3, over the long term, had much better exclusives. 360 had vastly better multiplatform titles, though, so it was offset somewhat.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#6Mindwipe77Posted 3/31/2014 2:43:53 PM
GFaqsUser22 posted...
Batistute posted...

exactly, let us be clear?? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what system had the best exclusives TC? You better check yourself
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7attackslugPosted 3/31/2014 2:43:53 PM
with that logic, we would have seen Nintendo replace the Wii U already...
---
www.attackslug.com
#8ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/31/2014 2:46:55 PM
"MS will replace the old XboxOne with the new Xbox Ultimate"

TC in what f****** universe is the Xbox One considered old? And where the hell are you getting this garbage talk about MS releasing another console? Xbox gamers, you need to lay off the crack and actually start playing your games. You guys are being ridiculous with all these reassurance topics.
#9YumeOMiruPosted 3/31/2014 2:53:54 PM
OMFG, not again, false facts again!

Bioshock I got from PS+ and my ME collection on PS3 must all be in my dream.........................
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#10bloodlover4everPosted 3/31/2014 3:18:17 PM
GFaqsUser22 posted...
Batistute posted...

If you haven't noticed he was talking abou the firs era of Xbox360 life!