A new Xbox console and a wave of AAA exclusives to win this generation...

#11AzaneAzerPosted 3/31/2014 3:21:21 PM
All of these Xbox360 exclusives on the ps3 are amazing?

the xbox360 was a gaming console, the xboxone as a multimedia device is overpriced, while the Ps3 on it's release was an incredibly inexpensive Blu-Ray Player, that actually had a value over it's pricetag without even including the gaming portion of the system
#12bloodlover4everPosted 3/31/2014 3:22:04 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
GFaqsUser22 posted...
Batistute posted...
Let us be clear the 360 was the strongest in the market, had the best exclusives: Bioshock, mass effect in addition all multiplatform were better on 360, a console for gamers.

Did you write this in 2007 and forget to post it back then?

exactly, let us be clear?? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what system had the best exclusives TC? You better check yourself

Why you are so mad? If you don't like what he says leave and post in another thread!

I like the idea and I won't be surprised if something similar happened at E3, he had some good arguments but failed to address it accurately! I can't believe how this board has turned into this mindless arguments!
#13AlexanaxelaPosted 3/31/2014 3:44:44 PM
the hell?
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
#14MrSpaM111Posted 3/31/2014 4:00:48 PM
So they should just ditch the XBO and make everybody who bought it spend even more money on a more expensive console?

Are you being serious or what?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628