Xbox One would have been really amazing if it included backwards compatibility.

#1levyjl1988Posted 3/31/2014 2:56:21 PM
It would have made the transition to next gen a bit more seamless than hesitant.

Currently I still own my Xbox 360. In fact I upgraded from my Elite to an E because I needed a bigger hdd, 120GB hdd on an elite wasn't enough. Now I'm figuring 320GB is not enough at all despite the games on demand.

Anyway the ability to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One with the Xbox One controller would have been sweet. I get it, because there's a different architecture that backwards compatibility would be quite an expensive forefront and Microsoft is looking towards the future. But the truth is the past is still broken, how can you carve a new road when behind you there's still potholes.

The 360 needs some attention, be it a larger hdd expansion 500GB to 1TB. There's still potential to squeeze out of that 10 year console. I still love my 360, Dark Souls 2, GTA V, and Stick of Truth got me occupied, and look at all that value of games for $20. I would though buy a 1TB hdd from them if the option was there. having numerous USB sticks makes my sleek 360 less sleek and appealing. Sigh, Microsoft is still confused about the digital future. People want to spend money on digital content, yet there's little space to have it downloaded. Gamers can delete content, however the time to redownload said DLC will take forever, no matter how incredible your internet may be.

Fix the major associations that hardcore gamers like me preventing me from moving forwards. It's not the cash at all, but the entertainment competition. There's a lot of entertainment choices, the Xbox One just isn't appealing to me.

Titanfall is coming for the 360, then again Microsoft is really confused about the future. There's too much of an install base for the 360, and like me we're quite hesitant to persist forwards especially with the current treatment of the 360 and the numerous benefits so far outweighing the Xbox One.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#2JiZamezPosted 3/31/2014 2:59:27 PM
http://fox.mmgn.com/mmgn/articles/normal/the-legacy-of-don-mattrick-the-quotes-that-mattered-1099600.jpg
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#3scoobydoobydontPosted 3/31/2014 2:59:27 PM
#1 reason I don't have an Xbone. #2 and 3 as well. Dealbreaker.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 3/31/2014 3:01:17 PM
I would've been playing R6V and Gears right now :(
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#5BoomerHelllPosted 3/31/2014 3:02:24 PM
JiZamez posted...
http://fox.mmgn.com/mmgn/articles/normal/the-legacy-of-don-mattrick-the-quotes-that-mattered-1099600.jpg

and that's exactly why he doesn't work there anymore
#6DarkHolesPosted 3/31/2014 3:07:21 PM
I do agree but the last thing they need to be doing is brining anything new (other than games) for the 360. The xbox one is here many of us have already invested a lot of money in it and it would be an insult if they don't shift 90% of their attention to the x1 now.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#7HeracylostPosted 3/31/2014 3:07:57 PM
It's the main reason I'm not interested in ether system any time soon.
But I have a U, because it's BC. Go figure.
#8CammyApplePosted 3/31/2014 3:10:43 PM
The reason I didn't buy a DVD player is that it wouldn't play VHS.
I didn't buy a CD player since it wouldn't play cassettes.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#9AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/31/2014 3:12:17 PM
CammyApple posted...

What a poor analogy.

All the things you mentioned can be done with combo units.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 3/31/2014 3:14:19 PM
CammyApple posted...

not even close -__-
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.