Got the system a few days ago -- 9/10 Much better than expected.

#21TheSL1ClubPosted 4/1/2014 2:35:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22TheSL1ClubPosted 4/1/2014 2:38:27 PM
whitelytning posted...
Heathenutopia posted...

Ok? And stroking ball sacks with Legend is a better choice? Lol...have fun.

I'm supposed to know who the regular users are on every board and what kinds of things they usually post?

Calm down.

You couldn't judge LEGEND_725's tone on your own? The last part is a dead given .
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#23Pokerkid777Posted 4/1/2014 2:57:12 PM
Lol at the ponies reassuring themselves in this topic. Have fun with your nogamestation 4
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#24whitelytning(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 5:16:28 PM
Some of you try way too hard and have some issues.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#25TheSL1ClubPosted 4/1/2014 5:19:18 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Lol at the ponies reassuring themselves in this topic. Have fun with your nogamestation 4

See TC, these sort of people are not difficult to spot, next time use your head.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#26jpraelsterPosted 4/1/2014 6:47:46 PM
whitelytning posted...
It took a while to buy it because I expected release problems and am not dumb enough to keep buying these unfinished products at release (wish more of you would do the same). Got TitanFall and Fifa and spent the weekend getting used to the system and playing the games a little. I'm having more fun with the little things that I didn't expect than games.

There are just a lot of little things that make it cool. Just got the youtube app and found out you can search for vids on your laptop or computer and then when you find it switch it over to the tv...smart, convenient, and cool. Holding the bar code thing up to the Kinect instead of typing the numbers in. The voice control. No microphone needed. Just a lot of convenient things that I would not have thought about that make it great.

My only complaint is that the friends stuff and party stuff is still a little cumbersome.

This system definitely has a lot to offer and a ton of upside.

stop right there you should still get a mic because people who use kinects as mics are annoying as crap
#27HowatizerPosted 4/1/2014 6:54:36 PM
whitelytning posted...
wirymo123 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.

Everything you said was subjective.

Oh, and what does a "true place for games" look like? I'm guessing it's viewed in 720p?

This is a topic about my subjective opinion. He supported my comments.

Feel free to leave if you do not share the same thing. I'm not looking for your impressions or an argument about which console is better. The concept of a "console war" is only real to those of you that haven't realized these are just products. The war talk was good a few months ago. Get over it.

Wirymo123 just got slapped man. That was legendary.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal