Game recommendations

#1mateos_17Posted 3/31/2014 9:12:44 PM
Hey xbox one forum, just got an Xbox one yesterday (it had a 20% discount and couldn't resist).
I really don't know what game to get, I basically bought it for the price, I planned to buy it maybe in a year or two.

I have a ps4 (already played ACIV, COD Ghosts, MGS V Ground Zeroes, Fifa 14, Killzone SF and Thief). Already played Tomb Raider on PC, so my options are few.

I think Forza is my best choice (loved 4 on 360) but I heard that it is short and full of micro-transactions, Ryse looks cool for a rental and DR3 is not my style. Titanfall looks great, but I like campaigns, I'm not a competitive MP guy.

What do you suggest???
#2BTM4444Posted 3/31/2014 9:26:25 PM
Forza 5 is a great game. I wouldn't worry about the microtransactions. They don't affect the enjoyment of the game for me at least.

Definitely rent ryse.

Are you sure dead rising 3 isn't your style? I'm not a huge zombie guy myself but I really like the game. It's especially fun to play through with a friend.

Since you're not competitive when it comes to fps games, I would only get titanfall if you would have a buddy you could play it with frequently. It can get really frustrating playing it by yourself, especially with the terrible team balancing the game has.
#3zerooo0Posted 3/31/2014 9:28:51 PM
Forza great choice, DEFINITELY BUY TITANFALL if CoD style shooters are your thing, Dead Rising 3 if you want a good sandbox for zombie smashing, Ryse if you want to show off the console but it's more of a tech demo as the gameplay isn't that great, PvZ:Garden Warfare is a fun colorful Co-Op type shooter but similar to Titanfall I think, Killer Instinct shows off the console and plays great if you are into fighting games, Trials Fusion comes out the 15th that game should be fun couch Co-Op, and apparently Kinect Sports Rivals have been getting some good praises to it so theirs that if you want to use your Kinect a little.

Those are the biggest games our right now, and are coming soon. Enjoy your X1, as you get the best of both worlds you multiplat owner.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton