Game recommendations

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game recommendations
2 years ago#1
Hey xbox one forum, just got an Xbox one yesterday (it had a 20% discount and couldn't resist).
I really don't know what game to get, I basically bought it for the price, I planned to buy it maybe in a year or two.

I have a ps4 (already played ACIV, COD Ghosts, MGS V Ground Zeroes, Fifa 14, Killzone SF and Thief). Already played Tomb Raider on PC, so my options are few.

I think Forza is my best choice (loved 4 on 360) but I heard that it is short and full of micro-transactions, Ryse looks cool for a rental and DR3 is not my style. Titanfall looks great, but I like campaigns, I'm not a competitive MP guy.

What do you suggest???
2 years ago#2
Forza 5 is a great game. I wouldn't worry about the microtransactions. They don't affect the enjoyment of the game for me at least.

Definitely rent ryse.

Are you sure dead rising 3 isn't your style? I'm not a huge zombie guy myself but I really like the game. It's especially fun to play through with a friend.

Since you're not competitive when it comes to fps games, I would only get titanfall if you would have a buddy you could play it with frequently. It can get really frustrating playing it by yourself, especially with the terrible team balancing the game has.
2 years ago#3
Forza great choice, DEFINITELY BUY TITANFALL if CoD style shooters are your thing, Dead Rising 3 if you want a good sandbox for zombie smashing, Ryse if you want to show off the console but it's more of a tech demo as the gameplay isn't that great, PvZ:Garden Warfare is a fun colorful Co-Op type shooter but similar to Titanfall I think, Killer Instinct shows off the console and plays great if you are into fighting games, Trials Fusion comes out the 15th that game should be fun couch Co-Op, and apparently Kinect Sports Rivals have been getting some good praises to it so theirs that if you want to use your Kinect a little.

Those are the biggest games our right now, and are coming soon. Enjoy your X1, as you get the best of both worlds you multiplat owner.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game recommendations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived