Xbox One controller> PS4 controller

#61shawnmckPosted 4/1/2014 12:26:29 PM(edited)
TreGooda posted...
xacebop posted...
Ur choosing a console for a controller. They make Xbox controllers for PlayStation.

No they don't

^ They do make 3rd-party controllers for the PS3 that are shaped exactly like the XB 360 controller...but they don't make 3rd-party controllers for the PS4 that are shaped like the XBO controller. AT least not yet, and its questionable if they ever will.
#62TreGoodaPosted 4/1/2014 12:32:05 PM
shawnmck posted...
TreGooda posted...
xacebop posted...
Ur choosing a console for a controller. They make Xbox controllers for PlayStation.

No they don't

^ They do make 3rd-party controllers for the PS3 that are shaped exactly like the XB 360 controller...but they don't make 3rd-party controllers for the PS4 that are shaped like the XBO controller. AT least not yet, and its questionable if they ever will.

I know

Those controllers are terrible. Have you ever tried one?

You can also hack a normal xbox controller and get it to play on a PS4, PS3, etc.

However, my original comment stands.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#63MightyMunaPosted 4/1/2014 12:48:36 PM
I hate 360 controller. I always preferred DS3 to 360 controller.

I'm yet to try DS4 or XBO controller.

But I'll probably prefer DS4 to it, why? Because I find DualShock suitable for all genres, but same can't be said for Xbox controllers.
#64thedeparted94Posted 4/1/2014 12:52:53 PM
Xbox sucks, i need a symmetrical controller, jesus.

My hands get so tired being in such awkward positions
---
<PSN> britz02
#65Ch3wyPosted 4/1/2014 12:54:17 PM
thedeparted94 posted...
Xbox sucks, i need a symmetrical controller, jesus.

My hands get so tired being in such awkward positions

I'm not sure if you're aware of it but your hands and arms operate independently from each other.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#66DarthvedderPosted 4/1/2014 1:09:01 PM
I haven't owned an Xbox since the original but I've always preferred their controllers.