Rocksteady should do an Iron Man game.

#1robert_rangersuPosted 4/1/2014 6:46:13 AM
Iron man games have been ****. I think the potential for an amazing game is there and rocksteady would be the team do to it since Arkham Knight is their last Batman game. They could structure it the same as the Batman games, be able to go back to Starks mansion to equip new suits or take an Audi for a spin in some tony stark missions. I want this.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 4/1/2014 6:48:31 AM
That's...

That's actually a great idea...
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#3BSerenityPosted 4/1/2014 6:48:35 AM
I rather Rocksteady stay within the DC universe.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#4heffley19Posted 4/1/2014 6:51:12 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
Iron man games have been ****. I think the potential for an amazing game is there and rocksteady would be the team do to it since Arkham Knight is their last Batman game. They could structure it the same as the Batman games, be able to go back to Starks mansion to equip new suits or take an Audi for a spin in some tony stark missions. I want this.

I love the Batman games and would love to see an actual good Iron Man game. But, Rocksteady would just copy and paste everything from Batman so it would be the same game just with Iron Man. If they could actually make it from the ground up, I'm all for it but I don't think they would.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#5carljenkPosted 4/1/2014 6:51:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2EZZVW7jjQ
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 4/1/2014 6:51:49 AM
Oh there's that. :/

Maybe Green Arrow. But that would be just like Batman really... nvm.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#7Reflex-ArcPosted 4/1/2014 6:55:00 AM
Iron Man would be an excellent choice as a showcase title for a VR headset game.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#8CharocksPosted 4/1/2014 7:14:01 AM
Yes, have a studio devote time and effort into a game about the biggest t*** of a hero ever.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 4/1/2014 7:15:27 AM
Charocks posted...
Yes, have a studio devote time and effort into a game about the biggest t*** of a hero ever.

I don't know, an Aquaman game could be pretty neat. Think Echo the Dolphin meets Seaman.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10SunDevil77Posted 4/1/2014 7:58:11 AM
Rocksteady's parent company is WB. They're sticking to DC heroes.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539