Who would you rather Microsoft acquire?

#1Tyronelio1Posted 4/1/2014 6:18:36 AM
Sony.
Nintendo.
Sega.
Square Enix.

Seeing as they have a little bit of money, what one if of these big 3 Japanese companies would you like Microsoft to buy if they were ever going to?

Mine would be Square Enix because I love their Jrpgs and tomb raider/hitman/just cause/sleeping dogs to name a few of their published games.

What about you?
#2Jedi454Posted 4/1/2014 6:26:09 AM
Nintendo. Pokemon Open World RPG on the Xbox One would be SO COOL!
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#3aheroafakePosted 4/1/2014 6:26:25 AM
Nintendo! Dat Super Smash Bros., yo.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/1/2014 6:26:36 AM
Capcom.

Then reboot the ever loving s*** out of Resident Evil. Keep the original story up to Code: Veronica while improving gameplay and keeping that same survivor horror feel that drew us all in!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 6:28:48 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Capcom.

Then reboot the ever loving s*** out of Resident Evil. Keep the original story up to Code: Veronica while improving gameplay and keeping that same survivor horror feel that drew us all in!

Cheater, I left capcom off for a reason. >.>

Are they even one of the big companies anymore? Or they just like Konami?
#6bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/1/2014 6:29:54 AM
The obvious choice would have to be Sony. Then they could cancel the Playstation and Xbox would be the only console (Wii doesn't count).
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#7Jedi454Posted 4/1/2014 6:30:41 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
The obvious choice would have to be Sony. Then they could cancel the Playstation and Xbox would be the only console (Wii doesn't count).

Shots have been fired.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#8bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/1/2014 6:37:16 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

Shots have been fired.

Well it would be the smartest choice. Microsoft would eliminate the competition. Sony would probably do the same if they had a chance to buy Microsoft.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see that the Wii part was bold until after I posted. I thought you were talking about getting rid of the playstation.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#9Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 6:35:00 AM
Doesn't competition increase quality or something like that most of the time?

Unless they bought Sony, kept it how it is and just claimed all the profits.
#10matt-nicklinPosted 4/1/2014 6:36:30 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Nintendo. Pokemon Open World RPG on the Xbox One would be SO COOL!

No because Microsoft would ruin it.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me