Pony destroyed.
#54chedibang1994Posted 4/6/2014 5:32:36 AM
UltraPlanet posted...
Nights2K posted...
Rather have prototype

Rather have Sonic 06.

No even sony fanboys will shoot you down
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#55bossk5Posted 4/6/2014 6:11:03 AM
Gotta love those strange ice puddles in Infamous SS. If I step into a water puddle .... I expect it to react.....at least a little.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#56ssjgohhkuPosted 4/6/2014 6:26:39 AM
bossk5 posted...
Gotta love those strange ice puddles in Infamous SS. If I step into a water puddle .... I expect it to react.....at least a little.

The Ponies are in denial.
#57Miiri0Posted 4/6/2014 7:01:39 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
I can't believe a 1080p native open world game has visuals on par with a linear, 900p game that was pretty much a graphical techdemo showcasing for the Xbox One.

Games that are linear and get lowered resolutions to apply that power to other aspects would look nowhere near as good if they were actually open world. And Ryse may come close to inFamous: Second Son, but iF: SS is easily the best looking game yet

Almost all multiplat games run better on PS4. You should not surprise with the power gap. PS4 is like 50% more powerful than X1
#58bossk5Posted 4/6/2014 7:39:04 AM
Miiri0 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
I can't believe a 1080p native open world game has visuals on par with a linear, 900p game that was pretty much a graphical techdemo showcasing for the Xbox One.

Games that are linear and get lowered resolutions to apply that power to other aspects would look nowhere near as good if they were actually open world. And Ryse may come close to inFamous: Second Son, but iF: SS is easily the best looking game yet

Almost all multiplat games run better on PS4. You should not surprise with the power gap. PS4 is like 50% more powerful than X1

50 percent. ...... Seriously?
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#59Flare1721Posted 4/6/2014 8:04:27 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
Ryse is still the best looking game - period.

Right behind KZ:SF and I:SS of course.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.
#60SixStringHeroPosted 4/6/2014 1:48:06 PM
Every time someone brings up what a graphics powerhouse Second Son is, I am going to bring this up.

Infamous has zero body physics. Enemies die in scripted and canned animations. The game doesn't even have the most rudimentary of rag doll effects that we have seen in many other open world and lesser budgeted titles.

As a result, bodies clip through environments constantly. This is supposed to be a NEXT GEN title and yet the developers are still using antiquated game mechanics. It was a joke when Infamous didn't have body physics on the PS3 and now it's completely unacceptable that a PS4 title is doing this.

Ridiculous.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.