do you think XBL is a ripoff

#11RinglercorpPosted 4/1/2014 12:55:05 PM
I love the loaded question.

If you can't afford $5 per month, maybe you should ask you mommy for a raise on your allowance?

Meanwhile today I'll be downloading Hitman Absolution and also playing Titanfall. Not so "sad" after all.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 4/1/2014 12:56:11 PM(edited)
Not really. Now ESO being $15 a month? That's a rip-off.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#13Sith JediPosted 4/1/2014 1:02:29 PM
coolmanx2 posted...
If you are paying full price for xbox live, you are doing it wrong.

---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#14RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/1/2014 1:17:05 PM
$5 a month is cheaper than Netflix.

Besides I always find it for $35 or less so $2.91 a month for me.....
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#15kidwgmPosted 4/1/2014 1:21:38 PM
Can't be a rip off. People knowingly continue to purchase the service. I will happy to pay for this superior service.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#16jellybeanmaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 1:29:04 PM
Hidan623 posted...
how is it a rip of when you can easily not pay it....you just can't use their servers haha. I mean it's not a ripoff if you want to use their servers. It's just their "rule" you have to pay to use their service they are providing like any other service you don't go to the grocery store and say why should have to pay $10 for a steak when I can go to the farm and get it cheaper and cut out the middle man.....if you can make your own serves and games go for it other wise you have to pay to use the service they provide or go to a different service. There are options

an xbox without xbl is like a car with no gas or electricity. If you bought one you have to sub. Unless you want a $500 piece of plastic
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#17MrImpatient35Posted 4/1/2014 1:30:49 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Far from a ripoff, $60 a year for 1000+ Hours of entertainment.

I, unlike the majority of the people on this board apparently, game a lot online. I couldn't imagine not being able to play with my friends online for a whole year. I might as well just stop gaming. Also, I've never paid more than $50 a year for it. I've had it for about 9 years.
---
FML
#18RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/1/2014 1:33:46 PM
Its simple, if you want free online buy a WiiU. And good luck with Nintendo online services lol

There's a reason the best online services aren't free. And I'll pay for quality over free.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#19bossk5Posted 4/1/2014 1:35:02 PM
I don't think it's a ripoff but I don't feel it offers me a good of a deal as my psn plus membership.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#20MrImpatient35Posted 4/1/2014 1:45:50 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Its simple, if you want free online buy a WiiU. And good luck with Nintendo online services lol

There's a reason the best online services aren't free. And I'll pay for quality over free.

I thought the same thing when it was X360 vs PS3. PSN was free, and look how that turned out lol.
---
FML