do you think XBL is a ripoff

#81Bobsy84Posted 4/3/2014 12:01:47 AM
When do we get games with gold again? Or have I been a total dumbass and missed them by mistake. Really should be getting some free games by now! Ps plus does have some pretty cool free games ms needs to step it up!
#82matt-nicklinPosted 4/3/2014 12:03:35 AM
It's not a rip off, at 2 a month
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#83MasteroftheArtsPosted 4/3/2014 12:06:51 AM
coolmanx2 posted...
If you are paying full price for xbox live, you are doing it wrong.

To be honest, if you're paying for Xbox Live at all, you're doing it wrong.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#84RagnarokxvPosted 4/3/2014 6:05:25 AM
The fact that you need to pay for XBL to use netflix is what makes it a rip off, I having nothing against paid subscriptions to games related services. I have never had XBL gold on my 360 as I feel online gaming on a console is a complete joke when you have a PC.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#85aszsithPosted 4/3/2014 10:17:35 AM
newbie2007 posted...
It's not a matter of 5$/month. I think paying to play online is a ripoff. We already pay $60 for the game, the server cost should have been included in it. PC games are $10 cheaper, Steam game service is great, and you never have to pay for online. Console manufactures get away with this online fee because of their monopoly positions.

On the other hand, I got free games from PS+ like Bioshick infinite, Devil may cry, Tomb raider, ... so I feel somewhat forgiving, but it's still a rip-off.

The fact that you have to pay for the use of the Xbox Live service and infrastructure is abhorrent. Microsoft should just give it away for free to everyone. After all, Sony gives PSN access for free, and the company is flourishing. They haven't had to sell off business divisions or buildings because they can't borrow money to make up for all of the losses the company is suffering.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.