Lets talk about how much Titanfall closed the PS4 and XOne sales gap by!

#21TheSL1ClubPosted 4/1/2014 5:37:19 PM(edited)
Satchmo25 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
I bet MS (or respawn) spent like 1 billion on advertisement or something to hype up titanfall, every gaming site I went to had some sort of titanfall ad. 1 million sold is probably a huge disappointment for them.

this guys so mad it sold well lol

Why should I be mad? That's the tone you got from my message?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#22BSerenityPosted 4/1/2014 5:40:15 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
I bet MS (or respawn) spent like 1 billion on advertisement or something to hype up titanfall, every gaming site I went to had some sort of titanfall ad. 1 million sold is probably a huge disappointment for them.

The posters on this board seem really touchy. If you remotely seem negative, full burst attack mode engaged, lol.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#23TheSL1ClubPosted 4/1/2014 5:48:57 PM
BSerenity posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

The posters on this board seem really touchy. If you remotely seem negative, full burst attack mode engaged, lol.

I just find it funny that me saying that a company could be disappointed with sales due to excessive marketing cost spent can be translated to me being sad about titanfall sale...

I guess there are alot of touchy fanboys here, both young or old.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#24ghosterdsPosted 4/1/2014 5:52:33 PM
massive display at Sam's Club looked like titanfall Xbox's were taking over the store

they had 2 plastic display vouchers for the ps4 killzone bundle who knows if they were legit

walmart had all three versions of the Xbone the original green box the tf bundle and the forza bundle but no ps4

people don't want a crap box
#25ElJorge007Posted 4/1/2014 9:04:49 PM
I love how people are still on these boards trolling. Angry PS4 neckbeard alert. Owning both systems, I can easily say Titanfall is the best game of next gen hands down.
---
PSN/XBL gamertag: JorgeVercetti
#26-Oath-Posted 4/1/2014 9:11:14 PM
APRIL FOOLS
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#27PoweredMilkManPosted 4/1/2014 9:19:15 PM
Remember when gamers cared about games and not sales numbers.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#28chedibang1994Posted 4/1/2014 9:21:02 PM
ghosterds posted...
massive display at Sam's Club looked like titanfall Xbox's were taking over the store

they had 2 plastic display vouchers for the ps4 killzone bundle who knows if they were legit

walmart had all three versions of the Xbone the original green box the tf bundle and the forza bundle but no ps4

people don't want a crap box

My walmart says otherwise and boom goes the dynamite
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#29KcrackPosted 4/1/2014 9:39:35 PM
The gap increased, anyone who thought Titanfall was going to have a cod like effect was delusional. That said, who cares?
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000
#30Archaic at TXBPosted 4/1/2014 10:21:35 PM
http://bgr.com/2014/04/01/ps4-sales-vs-xbox-one-sales-march-2014/

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/10185/20140331/ps4-vs-xbox-one-playstation-4-hits-7-million-sales.htm
---
http://www.youtube.com/RealArchaic