Lets talk about how much Titanfall closed the PS4 and XOne sales gap by!

#31archibald3Posted 4/1/2014 10:22:40 PM
BSerenity posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
I bet MS (or respawn) spent like 1 billion on advertisement or something to hype up titanfall, every gaming site I went to had some sort of titanfall ad. 1 million sold is probably a huge disappointment for them.

this guys so mad it sold well lol

Why should I be mad? That's the tone you got from my message?

The posters on this board seem really touchy. If you remotely seem negative, full burst attack mode engaged, lol.

The fact that both of you routinely jump all over these kind of ridiculous troll-bait threads with exactly the kind of Xbox disdain the troll topic creator is shooting for says a lot about the mentality and negativity you both bring to this board. Remotely negative ? You both left remotely behind about 600 posts ago.
#32jpraelsterPosted 4/1/2014 11:58:33 PM
82xeno posted...
The gap actually increased.....

Anyone holding out hope that MS can catch up worldwide at a higher price when MS and the 360 was outsold consistently by the ps3 worldwide when the prices were equivalent....I'd look for another faith.

The 360 and ps3 isnt much of a comparision its maybe a million at most
#33dnmtPosted 4/2/2014 12:04:58 AM
jpraelster posted...
82xeno posted...

Anyone holding out hope that MS can catch up worldwide at a higher price when MS and the 360 was outsold consistently by the ps3 worldwide when the prices were equivalent....I'd look for another faith.

So the PS3 is leading by a million units with a full year less on the market, that's pretty substantial.
#34UltraPlanetPosted 4/6/2014 4:59:23 AM
jpraelster posted...
82xeno posted...

The 360 came out a whole year earlier. 360 sold 80+million in 8 years while PS3 sold 80+million in 7 years.
#35DojoMaxPosted 4/6/2014 5:34:06 AM(edited)
Archaic at TXB posted...
http://bgr.com/2014/04/01/ps4-sales-vs-xbox-one-sales-march-2014/

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/10185/20140331/ps4-vs-xbox-one-playstation-4-hits-7-million-sales.htm

"Under the hood, the PlayStation 4 boasts Supercharged PC architecture, X86 CPU, Enhanced PC GPU, and 8GB Unified Memory according to the official specs."

"In the opposite corner, Microsoft's Xbox One claims an 8-core x86 processor and Microsoft hopes it will take the place of the family room cable box by letting you watch Blu-ray movies and TV through the console, in a "seamless transition" that lets players switch from playing games to watching shows and/or movies. It will come fully loaded with 8GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive."

All you need to read...
---
stop trollin
#36NO2_FiendPosted 4/6/2014 6:20:04 AM
UltraPlanet posted...
jpraelster posted...
82xeno posted...

The 360 came out a whole year earlier. 360 sold 80+million in 8 years while PS3 sold 80+million in 7 years.

And let's not forget M$ counts all the systems they sent out for people affected by RRoD as sales so that margin is much wider.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#37w3inerschnitzelPosted 4/6/2014 7:12:16 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
UltraPlanet posted...
jpraelster posted...
82xeno posted...

And let's not forget M$ counts all the systems they sent out for people affected by RRoD as sales so that margin is much wider.

Do they? That's insane, considering I got 3 back for that reason. SO they look at my single purchase as 4 purchased consoles?
---
nosig
#38Mindwipe77Posted 4/6/2014 7:24:39 AM
sure is alot of ps4 discussion on this board, i wonder why
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#39Kult47Posted 4/6/2014 7:28:54 AM
I bought the Titanfall bundle system and I love Titanfall. That said I wish it was on the ps4. The ps4 seems to run smoother and stable. I don't know if it's only my Xbox one but I've had trouble starting apps and games or they close after I start them. Once my Xbox one turned on showed a black screen and turned back off...
---
PSN- Orbital47
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#40UltraPlanetPosted 4/10/2014 10:27:22 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
sure is alot of ps4 discussion on this board, i wonder why