Lets talk about how much Titanfall closed the PS4 and XOne sales gap by!

#41Kovifan27Posted 4/10/2014 9:40:34 AM
No one will have numbers until NPD comes out next week. At that point we will probably get some more information from Twitter on oversea's numbers.

For the money spent on Titanfall advertising Xbox One has to pull a significant win off in March for it to be worth it.
#42method115Posted 4/10/2014 9:45:33 AM
Kult47 posted...
I bought the Titanfall bundle system and I love Titanfall. That said I wish it was on the ps4. The ps4 seems to run smoother and stable. I don't know if it's only my Xbox one but I've had trouble starting apps and games or they close after I start them. Once my Xbox one turned on showed a black screen and turned back off...

Wow thats weird I haven't had any issues with my X1 which was surprising cause from what I read I expected to encounter some issues.

Actually one issues I've had is I can't get the X1 to work with my receiver. I've played with the settings but I've given up for now I might be returning the system as it is. It's just with my PS4 it worked immediately after connecting it to the receiver I didn't even have to change the audio settings.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#43ssjgohhkuPosted 4/12/2014 3:16:20 AM
Xbox Won has sold around 9-10 million consoles so far.
#44SparkItUpPosted 4/12/2014 3:18:42 AM
ssjgohhku posted...

wut?
#45RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/12/2014 3:28:26 AM
NCPwn posted...
I think it's doing so well, because there are literally no games on either system.

BF4, DR3, PvZ, Rayman Legends, Madden 25, Fifa 14, NFS or Forza are all pretty damn good
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#46HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 4:01:07 AM
Titanfall failed to help the Xbox One catch up with the PS4. In fact, the sales gap has gotten a bit wider. We're now looking at (According to VGchartz) 4.2 million for the Xbox One as opposed to the PS4's 6.9 million.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#47HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 4:02:51 AM
ssjgohhku posted...

Alright buddy, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

show me where the crack stash is.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#48iDeeZPosted 4/12/2014 5:59:46 AM
It's almost as if some people never heard of 'Google'. By what I've seen, it seems that Titanfall didn't do as well was EA predicted which put them under their sales mark for the fiscal year. It has to be really bad since MS is being hush hush on Titanfall's sales figures
#49Mindwipe77Posted 4/12/2014 6:08:33 AM
EA is so pissed lol, they highly regret not bringing TF to ps4, and won't make the mistake again with TF 2
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#50TheGam3925Posted 4/12/2014 6:11:35 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
I bet MS (or respawn) spent like 1 billion on advertisement or something to hype up titanfall, every gaming site I went to had some sort of titanfall ad. 1 million sold is probably a huge disappointment for them.

Respawn has a vendetta against Activision and was hoping to compete with Call of Duty. Looks like it wasn't much of a competition.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.