Lets talk about how much Titanfall closed the PS4 and XOne sales gap by!

#61kcypher2000Posted 4/12/2014 10:28:10 AM
PS4 is in four times the countries and costs 20% less. The fact that its not even double the xbox one sells proves they are in trouble especially considering more countries means more costs and the ps4 is doing horrible in Japan. Only 13k last week.
#62Shinobi120Posted 4/12/2014 10:30:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63Shinobi120Posted 4/12/2014 10:31:49 AM
darknessturbo8 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Titanfall failed to help the Xbox One catch up with the PS4. In fact, the sales gap has gotten a bit wider. We're now looking at (According to VGchartz) 4.2 million for the Xbox One as opposed to the PS4's 6.9 million.

4.2 x $500
6.9 x $400

Seems pretty close to me.

kcypher2000 posted...
PS4 is in four times the countries and costs 20% less. The fact that its not even double the xbox one sells proves they are in trouble especially considering more countries means more costs and the ps4 is doing horrible in Japan. Only 13k last week.

LOL. It took MS nearly 4 months just to score another million Xbox One consoles sold after coming off of 3 million sold within it's first two months.

About 7 million PS4's sold within that same timeframe of 5 to 6 months with Xbox One.
#64chubbychaserPosted 4/12/2014 10:34:40 AM
kcypher2000 posted...

This. Many countries are rejecting Xbone. The demand is just not enough to warrant launch of xbone in so many countries. Like in japan, its probably only sold a few hundred units every month. This probably due to microsoft anti consumer attitude or the fact that xbone is inferior to ps4 and yet more expensive.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#65HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 2:08:15 PM
ElJorge007 posted...
I love how people are still on these boards trolling. Angry PS4 neckbeard alert. Owning both systems, I can easily say Titanfall is the best game of next gen hands down.

That's a nice opinion. So me disagreeing with you would make me an Angry PS4 neckbeard, then?
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#66FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 2:12:36 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
ElJorge007 posted...
I love how people are still on these boards trolling. Angry PS4 neckbeard alert. Owning both systems, I can easily say Titanfall is the best game of next gen hands down.

That's a nice opinion. So me disagreeing with you would make me an Angry PS4 neckbeard, then?

Nope. However the fact that you're a new user with only 4 karma but nearly 70 posts easily proves his point.
---
Hello
#67HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 2:13:45 PM
_PDZero_ posted...
Wasn't this game suppose to sell between 6-10 million copies?

It was also supposed to sell millions of Xbox Ones. That didn't happen as tons of Xbox Ones are still sitting on shelves.
---
#68HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 2:16:20 PM
darknessturbo8 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Titanfall failed to help the Xbox One catch up with the PS4. In fact, the sales gap has gotten a bit wider. We're now looking at (According to VGchartz) 4.2 million for the Xbox One as opposed to the PS4's 6.9 million.

4.2 x $500
6.9 x $400

Seems pretty close to me.

An almost 3 million dollar gap seems pretty close to you? Okay...
---
#69HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 2:21:27 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
PS4 is in four times the countries and costs 20% less.

So maybe Microsoft should have been smarter with their Xbox One.

The fact that its not even double the xbox one sells proves they are in trouble

I think a near $3 mil gap is completely fine for a couple of consoles that have only been out for a few months. You didn't expect all the gamers in the world to go next-gen so quickly, did you?

especially considering more countries means more costs and the ps4 is doing horrible in Japan. Only 13k last week.

Boy, wait till you see what the Xbox One is going to sell like in Japan. Even a known xbot such as yourself is going to forget about low PS4 numbers in Japan. Japan seems to have moved more toward the handheld market. When it comes to consoles, Playstation is still at the top, along with Nintendo. Microsoft will always be shunned in Japan.
---
#70FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 2:21:31 PM
chubbychaser posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

This. Many countries are rejecting Xbone. The demand is just not enough to warrant launch of xbone in so many countries. Like in japan, its probably only sold a few hundred units every month. This probably due to microsoft anti consumer attitude or the fact that xbone is inferior to ps4 and yet more expensive.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/17/titanfall-helps-the-xbox-one-almost-double-up-in-the-uk/

Come again? And FYI you might need an update, considering that the always online requirement was dropped ages ago.
---
Hello