Lets talk about how much Titanfall closed the PS4 and XOne sales gap by!

#71FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 3:23:24 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
Wasn't this game suppose to sell between 6-10 million copies?

It was also supposed to sell millions of Xbox Ones. That didn't happen as tons of Xbox Ones are still sitting on shelves.

"PS4s can still be bought from shelves, therefore Infamous Second Son is a failure." - See how ridiculous your logic is?
---
Hello
#72kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:25:26 PM
Actually troll boy you can't buy a ps4 still yet you can walk into any store and buy a xbone.
#73dnmtPosted 4/12/2014 3:29:21 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
chubbychaser posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PS4 is in four times the countries and costs 20% less. The fact that its not even double the xbox one sells proves they are in trouble especially considering more countries means more costs and the ps4 is doing horrible in Japan. Only 13k last week.

This. Many countries are rejecting Xbone. The demand is just not enough to warrant launch of xbone in so many countries. Like in japan, its probably only sold a few hundred units every month. This probably due to microsoft anti consumer attitude or the fact that xbone is inferior to ps4 and yet more expensive.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/17/titanfall-helps-the-xbox-one-almost-double-up-in-the-uk/

Come again? And FYI you might need an update, considering that the always online requirement was dropped ages ago.

PS4 sales saw a similar rise with the release of Infamous/actually having some in stock.
#74HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 7:01:31 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
ElJorge007 posted...
I love how people are still on these boards trolling. Angry PS4 neckbeard alert. Owning both systems, I can easily say Titanfall is the best game of next gen hands down.

That's a nice opinion. So me disagreeing with you would make me an Angry PS4 neckbeard, then?

Nope. However the fact that you're a new user with only 4 karma but nearly 70 posts easily proves his point.

How so? Do explain.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#75HyzinBurgPosted 4/12/2014 7:04:03 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
_PDZero_ posted...

It was also supposed to sell millions of Xbox Ones. That didn't happen as tons of Xbox Ones are still sitting on shelves.

"PS4s can still be bought from shelves, therefore Infamous Second Son is a failure." - See how ridiculous your logic is?

You seem to have misunderstood me. PS4 has been selling out over the last couple of months while Xbox One has not. PS4 sales gap between Xbox One is almost reaching a 3 million mark. That is what I'm getting at. Xbox One just isn't selling the way PS4 is.

Thinking is hard.
---
#76FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 9:25:54 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
_PDZero_ posted...

You seem to have misunderstood me. PS4 has been selling out over the last couple of months while Xbox One has not. PS4 sales gap between Xbox One is almost reaching a 3 million mark. That is what I'm getting at. Xbox One just isn't selling the way PS4 is.

Thinking is hard.

Proof? And it doesn't take a genius to work out that a cheaper console with more markets would sell better. Furthermore the X1 was only launched in many countries at the start of the year. Despite this according to Amazon Titanfall X1 s the best selling game of 2014.
---
Hello
#77necro00Posted 4/12/2014 9:33:18 PM
kzmanrules posted...
Actually troll boy you can't buy a ps4 still yet you can walk into any store and buy a xbone.

Every gamestop within a 100 mile radius has had them in stock since the day infamous was released.
#78necro00Posted 4/12/2014 9:35:17 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
darknessturbo8 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Titanfall failed to help the Xbox One catch up with the PS4. In fact, the sales gap has gotten a bit wider. We're now looking at (According to VGchartz) 4.2 million for the Xbox One as opposed to the PS4's 6.9 million.

4.2 x $500
6.9 x $400

Seems pretty close to me.

An almost 3 million dollar gap seems pretty close to you? Okay...

Ms has like a 30 billion dollar gap in the windows phone market and is still in it. lol @ 3 million in sales being a factor to MS. the live revenue and being able to be a name in the video game industry is enough for MS to be happy. the
#79HyzinBurgPosted 4/13/2014 2:13:18 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
Proof?

You need proof that the PS4 has been selling almost 3 million more than the Xbox One? You need proof that the PS4 was actually sold out a few times and difficult to find for months? Aside from vgcharts spilling sales information... where exactly have you been in the last couple of months?

And it doesn't take a genius to work out that a cheaper console with more markets would sell better.

This is really nothing more than an excuse. The fact is that Microsoft should have made better decisions with their Xbox One. Not bundling Kinect and and attempting to screw over their fans would have been a fantastic start, and I have no doubt that the Xbox One would be doing better had they not have multiple fiascos surrounding the Xbox One.

Furthermore the X1 was only launched in many countries at the start of the year.

Again, no excuse. Microsoft seems to think the rest of the world is insignificant.

Despite this according to Amazon Titanfall X1 s the best selling game of 2014.

No way! You mean, according to an online shopping site, an overhyped game is the best selling game of a year that we have only been in for four months? That's incredible! Some would call this 'marketing' or 'advertising,' but derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp lol wuts that.
---
#80Super-7-7-7Posted 4/13/2014 2:16:58 AM
Titanfall didn't do nothin to close the gap, TF has lost its buzz now it has to rely on it's COD graphics and gameplay for sales
---
Anime squad