Does anyone have Kinect Sports Rivals yet? Looking to play online.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone have Kinect Sports Rivals yet? Looking to play online.
1 year ago#1
I want to pop the online achievements, but don't know anybody that has the game yet.

GT: BADCOMPLEX
1 year ago#2
It doesn't come out till the 8th here. :(
1 year ago#3
It doesn't come out till the 8th. everywhere, but some people got free copies like me. Just need to find those people.
1 year ago#4
Why did MS give you a free copy?
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
1 year ago#5
MS gives me all kinds of free stuff. They even sent a free copy of Forza 5 Day One Edition, but I already own the Limited Edition version, so I'm going to try and take the Day One to Wal-Mart and swap it out for another game.
1 year ago#6
You better hope MS gives KS Rivals to everyone for free because I don't think anybody is actually willing to pay for that poop.
1 year ago#7
I fully expect Kinect Sports Rivals to be the packed in game after they sell it for a month to whoever will pay for it.
1 year ago#8
We have a copy in the office and play Bowling and Climbing a lot.

Some of the games like shooting are a bit boring, but climbing in particular is surprisingly addictive. Kinect 2.0 is ridiculously accurate and the first time I grabbed someone on the climbing wall and used all my strength to rip them off, it felt like I was actually on THE GLAAAADIATORRRS! I giggle with evil glee every time.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
1 year ago#9
SigmaLongshot posted...
We have a copy in the office and play Bowling and Climbing a lot.

Some of the games like shooting are a bit boring, but climbing in particular is surprisingly addictive. Kinect 2.0 is ridiculously accurate and the first time I grabbed someone on the climbing wall and used all my strength to rip them off, it felt like I was actually on THE GLAAAADIATORRRS! I giggle with evil glee every time.

That sounds awesome
1 year ago#10
Is the bowling in this one "arcade" style or is it realistic like the last one on 360?
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone have Kinect Sports Rivals yet? Looking to play online.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived