Does anyone have Kinect Sports Rivals yet? Looking to play online.

#1baddcomplexPosted 4/1/2014 2:48:04 PM
I want to pop the online achievements, but don't know anybody that has the game yet.

GT: BADCOMPLEX
#2Tyronelio1Posted 4/1/2014 2:53:25 PM
It doesn't come out till the 8th here. :(
#3baddcomplex(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 3:00:00 PM
It doesn't come out till the 8th. everywhere, but some people got free copies like me. Just need to find those people.
#4chuckboston2k3Posted 4/1/2014 3:24:33 PM
Why did MS give you a free copy?
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#5baddcomplex(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 6:52:36 PM
MS gives me all kinds of free stuff. They even sent a free copy of Forza 5 Day One Edition, but I already own the Limited Edition version, so I'm going to try and take the Day One to Wal-Mart and swap it out for another game.
#6Mr_KillstreakPosted 4/1/2014 7:11:02 PM
You better hope MS gives KS Rivals to everyone for free because I don't think anybody is actually willing to pay for that poop.
#7MJFJDPosted 4/1/2014 7:12:56 PM
I fully expect Kinect Sports Rivals to be the packed in game after they sell it for a month to whoever will pay for it.
#8SigmaLongshotPosted 4/1/2014 7:20:27 PM
We have a copy in the office and play Bowling and Climbing a lot.

Some of the games like shooting are a bit boring, but climbing in particular is surprisingly addictive. Kinect 2.0 is ridiculously accurate and the first time I grabbed someone on the climbing wall and used all my strength to rip them off, it felt like I was actually on THE GLAAAADIATORRRS! I giggle with evil glee every time.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#9Lawboy2Posted 4/1/2014 7:23:04 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
We have a copy in the office and play Bowling and Climbing a lot.

Some of the games like shooting are a bit boring, but climbing in particular is surprisingly addictive. Kinect 2.0 is ridiculously accurate and the first time I grabbed someone on the climbing wall and used all my strength to rip them off, it felt like I was actually on THE GLAAAADIATORRRS! I giggle with evil glee every time.

That sounds awesome
#10MOATS7798Posted 4/1/2014 8:50:13 PM
Is the bowling in this one "arcade" style or is it realistic like the last one on 360?
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.