After playing both next gen consoles I have came to a conclusion

#21Bladez_89Posted 4/2/2014 8:45:10 AM
blueyc22 posted...
If the life cycle of the Xbox One is at least as long as the 360 or even a year or two shorter, being able to just say out loud....."Xbox go home, tv, watch espn" to switch from my game to watching tv...is worth the extra $100.

I got the X1 at launch and my PS4 last week. When I turned it on and had to sit there and wait for inFamous to "download" and I couldn't do anything else while it was busy...hmmmmm I thought it was "more powerful"

PS4 doesn't do anything the PS3 couldn't do except has better graphics. ??

Can't wait to play inFamous though, if only I could stop playing PvZ!

Why? Why did you do it?

You brought this whole topic down a notch.

It was going so friendly and smooth, then you had to bad mouth a console. Smh.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#22Mindwipe77Posted 4/2/2014 8:59:20 AM
i dont agree with you TC, i own all 3 though and love em equally
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#23blueyc22Posted 4/2/2014 9:07:41 AM
omega1110 posted...
blueyc22 posted...
I got the X1 at launch and my PS4 last week. When I turned it on and had to sit there and wait for inFamous to "download" and I couldn't do anything else while it was busy...hmmmmm I thought it was "more powerful"

Well, when I tried to go do something else...it kept asking me if I wanted to stop the download.

I really don't know, i have only had it a week. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

So can the PS4 not do something else while installing a game? Or did just not have any other games to play?
#24blueyc22Posted 4/2/2014 9:12:07 AM
Bladez_89 posted...
blueyc22 posted...
If the life cycle of the Xbox One is at least as long as the 360 or even a year or two shorter, being able to just say out loud....."Xbox go home, tv, watch espn" to switch from my game to watching tv...is worth the extra $100.

PS4 doesn't do anything the PS3 couldn't do except has better graphics. ??

Can't wait to play inFamous though, if only I could stop playing PvZ!

Why? Why did you do it?

You brought this whole topic down a notch.

It was going so friendly and smooth, then you had to bad mouth a console. Smh.

Well I wasn't comparing PS4 to X1....I was comparing PS4 to PS3.

I wasn't bad mouthing anything. I was just agreeing with the TC conclusion....that the X1 is a better buy for me.

I can clearly see that the X1 can do things that the 360 could not, but the difference between PS4 and PS3 is not so obvious to me. I have room in my life for both, really all three but the WiiU just hasn't had anything that would compel me to buy it yet. Sorry if others need to have one or the other for whatever reason.
#25Fog9Posted 4/2/2014 9:13:50 AM
Yeaah, jet life!
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#26PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 10:37:01 AM
While on the topic of the Xbox one being fun I am thing on getting COD Ghosts since it is on sale for $39.99.
But I'm afraid the game will cripple my experience cause I'm not a serious gamer at all and Titanfall for example I have fun win or loss.
#27blueyc22Posted 4/2/2014 11:08:49 AM
COD Ghosts has an single player game that is fun!
#28omega1110Posted 4/2/2014 11:19:41 AM
PackersXLV posted...
While on the topic of the Xbox one being fun I am thing on getting COD Ghosts since it is on sale for $39.99.
But I'm afraid the game will cripple my experience cause I'm not a serious gamer at all and Titanfall for example I have fun win or loss.

I have Ghosts and I play squads mostly and it is fun that way, good route for the non-serious player in my opinion. There is a mode where it is all human players vs bots or you play with a team of bots against another player with his/her own team of bots.

Also unlike most shooters these day there are also bots offline which is a good way to practice or just kill time and have fun. The settings can be adjusted offline to make it fun and not frustrating. Difficulty can be adjusted and team sizes don't have to be even. Playing offline also gives you access to most(possibly all) weapons without having to level up and unlock them first.
---
Does anyone know where I can find a good troll-hammer?
#29PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 12:59:42 PM
Might just get it tomorrow but 40GB that's a lot will it be the same for the disc version.
#30AlexPumaPosted 4/2/2014 1:14:44 PM
"Both next-gen consoles"
Both? You're aware there are currently 4 consoles in the 8-gen, right? Or are you in the special bubble where its just a two-legged race between Microsoft and Sony fanbois? Granted, the Ouya is pretty much a console only for hipsters and pirates, but that's besides the point
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott