I hope a Destiny Collectors Edition is announced.

#1Jedi454Posted 4/2/2014 12:21:34 AM
Day 1 Preorder, bam, done!
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#2jackynkurttimsPosted 4/2/2014 3:06:03 AM
Blogfaqs.
#3LapanuiPosted 4/2/2014 3:15:39 AM
I can see it happening, if it's worse buying I will do so. Might get a second copy for profits.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4Tyronelio1Posted 4/2/2014 3:41:26 AM
Unless its like reach and not like the earlier halos but with rpg elements then I'd buy it too.
#5Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:28:48 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Unless its like reach and not like the earlier halos but with rpg elements then I'd buy it too.

I don't think it'll play too much like the Halo games to be honest, but it may have elements of Halo, Borderlands, etc possibly. All I know is I'm keen!
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#6Viper187666Posted 4/2/2014 5:02:48 AM
I hope so too. Then all the idiots that preorder a regular edition years in advance before they can announce this stuff have to go through changing their order. I'll never understand why people feel the need to preorder things before the special edition(s) are even announced. I can preorder a week before release and get a damn regular edition on release day.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#7axelfooley2k5Posted 4/2/2014 5:23:52 AM
a nice one at 100 or less

nothing like titanfall's useless ce
$250 and no season pass
---
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#8Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 6:01:31 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
a nice one at 100 or less

nothing like titanfall's useless ce
$250 and no season pass

Yeah, hopefully Activision follow suit with how they handled their CoD games and bundle a season pass into the Collectors Edition of Destiny, unlike $EA and Titanfall.
---
#9joeymegsPosted 4/2/2014 6:51:28 AM
If you check the interwebz (yes I called it the interwebz). Bungie is teasing a collectors edition for Destiny this week sometime.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#10Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 8:24:16 AM
joeymegs posted...
If you check the interwebz (yes I called it the interwebz). Bungie is teasing a collectors edition for Destiny this week sometime.

Sweet, i'm desperately dying for an addicting online game. I tried CoD Ghosts, BF4, PvZ, Titanfall and none have been addicting :/
---