At least the Xbox community talks online.

#21Ch3wyPosted 4/2/2014 5:52:56 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
I get a gaming system to play games, not to talk to people. i use a phone for that.

I was just waiting for someone to respond like that. Who needs teammates who talk anyway? That's asking too much. If someone is behind me in Titanfall or something, my teammate doesn't have to tell me. I'll magically find out somehow. Now that's REAL teamwork right there.

You can just call them on the phone after the game and reminisce on how that enemy was behind you that one time.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#22MrImpatient35Posted 4/2/2014 6:07:00 AM
Ch3wy posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
I get a gaming system to play games, not to talk to people. i use a phone for that.

I was just waiting for someone to respond like that. Who needs teammates who talk anyway? That's asking too much. If someone is behind me in Titanfall or something, my teammate doesn't have to tell me. I'll magically find out somehow. Now that's REAL teamwork right there.

You can just call them on the phone after the game and reminisce on how that enemy was behind you that one time.

lol that seriously sounds like a convo I'd have with my friend. We'd reminisce on how he let the guy behind me kill me without saying or doing anything lol. Good times lol
---
FML
#23Pixx0Posted 4/2/2014 9:28:51 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Pixx0 posted...

TC didn't mention coop/party MP (and to that extent, didn't even imply chatting while playing the same game). Learn to read.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#24xxtasy911Posted 4/2/2014 9:40:20 AM
V_Burgh posted...
Yes, 14 year old kids and dudebros spewing racial slurs at one another all day makes for such fascinating conversations.

---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#25MrImpatient35Posted 4/2/2014 9:56:00 AM
Pixx0 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Pixx0 posted...

TC didn't mention coop/party MP (and to that extent, didn't even imply chatting while playing the same game). Learn to read.

TC made a general statement, which I'd assume was open to interpretation, so I thought that...what else could TC be talking about other than MP? That's when chatting is important afterall, so then I made my point. He said chatting, and that's it, so I thought I could talk about things that involve chatting, like MP, since it was pretty vague.
---
FML
#26FPS_hitmanPosted 4/2/2014 11:35:21 AM
That's not a good thing
#27robert_rangersuPosted 4/2/2014 11:37:24 AM
I had both consoles last gen and made a lot of friends on the 360. Maybe 2 or 3 on the PS3. This is the reason I bought the Xbox One first this gen.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#28LukenatmePosted 4/2/2014 11:46:43 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Conversate is not a word.

Warren G says to you, "let me conversate, better yet regulate".
#2982xenoPosted 4/2/2014 12:15:34 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Good or bad

.....?

Wouldn't bad entail it as a negative?

"Hey you may have s*** on your lawn...but at least you got it!"
---
Shwing
#30Omega_BlackPosted 4/2/2014 12:38:20 PM
Yeah, I typically mute the talkers.
Nothing against people who enjoy talking. More power to you.
I'm just around people all day at work. When I go to game, I want to have at least an illusion of solitude.
I don't even wear my headset when I play Titanfall, which is arguably the one game that encourages its use above all others currently on the platform.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168