At least the Xbox community talks online.

#31Garage_ManPosted 4/2/2014 1:40:49 PM
I can only speak for myself but the ONLY time I go online is with friends. We usually do a Skype call through the computers and then feed in the system to the dac and let it work it's magic. I mute everyone as fast as I can and as far as they know I have no Mic or anything. I'm personally not so hot into the whole social part of gaming, I've played online to many times and had people swearing up a storm and arguing...really it's just not a pleasant experience on xbl or psn. PC is usually the most chill I've found.
#32Bass50Posted 4/2/2014 1:50:57 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
I have lots of great things to say, but anymore than one positive thing said and the Sony fanboys throw a s### fit cry and then troll.......in that order.

It works the other way too, anytime anything bad about the console is pointed out, the MS fanboys pitch a fit and try to make the bad thing seem like it's good when it really isn't...like they did with the built in console DRM, mandatory kinect, the high price point, focus on redundant tv features, etc. Or they just completely ignore it and sling mud at other consoles in an attempt to defend the glorious MS console that they revere as the console messiah.

You know what they say about people in glass houses and throwing stones, right?
#33AnakeriePosted 4/2/2014 1:51:34 PM
Oh, they'll talk alright. In case you ever wondered if your mother banged every single animal at the zoo, and then moved on to the circus, they will be quite happy to inform you of this and describe various positions in vivid detail.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#34distr0iaPosted 4/2/2014 2:40:46 PM
Good or bad, at least you can conversate with them more often than not.

I'm leaning towards bad.
#35youngskillzPosted 4/2/2014 4:38:03 PM
Anakerie posted...
Oh, they'll talk alright. In case you ever wondered if your mother banged every single animal at the zoo, and then moved on to the circus, they will be quite happy to inform you of this and describe various positions in vivid detail.

lol wtf?
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#36SnoicFactorPosted 4/2/2014 4:41:37 PM
Lol, no one talks on titanfall and it just came out.. It's online only as well. Such a shame..
---
nt
#37Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 5:05:01 PM
Bass50 posted...
I have lots of great things to say, but anymore than one positive thing said and the Sony fanboys throw a s### fit cry and then troll.......in that order.

It works the other way too, anytime anything bad about the console is pointed out, the MS fanboys pitch a fit and try to make the bad thing seem like it's good when it really isn't...like they did with the built in console DRM, mandatory kinect, the high price point, focus on redundant tv features, etc. Or they just completely ignore it and sling mud at other consoles in an attempt to defend the glorious MS console that they revere as the console messiah.

You know what they say about people in glass houses and throwing stones, right?

ITP- we defend trolls
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#38Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 5:05:39 PM
SnoicFactor posted...
Lol, no one talks on titanfall and it just came out.. It's online only as well. Such a shame..

Just put on your mic say whats up and watch at least 2 other teammates put their mics on.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#39Laylow12Posted 4/2/2014 5:19:19 PM
xxtasy911 posted...
V_Burgh posted...
Yes, 14 year old kids and dudebros spewing racial slurs at one another all day makes for such fascinating conversations.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#40WTFNightmarePosted 4/2/2014 5:28:29 PM
dnmt posted...
If that's the best thing you have to say about the Xbone, well.... good luck with that.

u mad
---
GT: VVTF Nightmare