At least the Xbox community talks online.

#41GeistPosted 4/2/2014 4:45:48 PM
Wow, this topic brought out all the trolls it seems.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#42Bass50Posted 4/2/2014 7:04:48 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Bass50 posted...
I have lots of great things to say, but anymore than one positive thing said and the Sony fanboys throw a s### fit cry and then troll.......in that order.

It works the other way too, anytime anything bad about the console is pointed out, the MS fanboys pitch a fit and try to make the bad thing seem like it's good when it really isn't...like they did with the built in console DRM, mandatory kinect, the high price point, focus on redundant tv features, etc. Or they just completely ignore it and sling mud at other consoles in an attempt to defend the glorious MS console that they revere as the console messiah.

You know what they say about people in glass houses and throwing stones, right?

ITP- we defend trolls

So then you're saying anyone who points out the XBox One's actual faults are trolls? And on the board pertaining to the console no less? So then this is one of those situations like with terrible fan art/fic creators who throw uber tantrums when people critique their work instead of just showering it with nothing but praise; whether it's deserved or not? "Like my creation, worship it, but don't ever point out it's faults; especially in a fourm/topic about it." "Leave Britney alone!" Yeah, I think you're proving my earlier point.
#43Hierarchy225Posted 4/2/2014 7:07:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 7:52:28 PM
Bass50 posted...
Bass50 posted...
I have lots of great things to say, but anymore than one positive thing said and the Sony fanboys throw a s### fit cry and then troll.......in that order.

It works the other way too, anytime anything bad about the console is pointed out, the MS fanboys pitch a fit and try to make the bad thing seem like it's good when it really isn't...like they did with the built in console DRM, mandatory kinect, the high price point, focus on redundant tv features, etc. Or they just completely ignore it and sling mud at other consoles in an attempt to defend the glorious MS console that they revere as the console messiah.

ITP- we defend trolls

So then you're saying anyone who points out the XBox One's actual faults are trolls? And on the board pertaining to the console no less? So then this is one of those situations like with terrible fan art/fic creators who throw uber tantrums when people critique their work instead of just showering it with nothing but praise; whether it's deserved or not? "Like my creation, worship it, but don't ever point out it's faults; especially in a fourm/topic about it." "Leave Britney alone!" Yeah, I think you're proving my earlier point.

there's nothing wrong with pointing out faults. I have pointed out a few of them myself and was probably one of the first people to complain about install times.
There's a difference between constructive criticism and mindless bashing.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#45Bass50Posted 4/2/2014 9:58:41 PM
here's nothing wrong with pointing out faults. I have pointed out a few of them myself and was probably one of the first people to complain about install times.

Funny how you say that after doing some mindless bashing in the first page of this topic you started:

or how you insinuated that every person who points out the faults of the X1 is a troll in your reply to me:

Bass50 posted...

ITP- we defend trolls

Which is it; constructive criticism is fine or everyone who says anything bad about the X1 is a troll? You can't have it both ways without being an absolute hypocrite.
#46aj4x94Posted 4/2/2014 10:05:48 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
V_Burgh posted...
Yes, 14 year old kids and dudebros spewing racial slurs at one another all day makes for such fascinating conversations.

that's about all I hear on psn when people do talk.

Lies. No one on PSN talks.

---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#47Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 10:32:26 PM
Bass50 posted...
here's nothing wrong with pointing out faults. I have pointed out a few of them myself and was probably one of the first people to complain about install times.

Funny how you say that after doing some mindless bashing in the first page of this topic you started:

or how you insinuated that every person who points out the faults of the X1 is a troll in your reply to me:

Bass50 posted...

ITP- we defend trolls

Which is it; constructive criticism is fine or everyone who says anything bad about the X1 is a troll? You can't have it both ways without being an absolute hypocrite.

If you lack the intelligence to tell the difference between the two (which is obvious at this point), then you need to educate yourself.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#48Bass50Posted 4/2/2014 11:07:58 PM
If you lack the intelligence to tell the difference between the two (which is obvious at this point), then you need to educate yourself.

Again, I insuate that it is you who can't tell the difference, what with you saying constructive criticism is fine, but pointless bashing isn't when you have participated in said pointless bashing; like you refusing to acknowledge that MS fanboys ignore faults and instead crying how anyone who says they do so is just "defending the trolls" and how the nasty Sony fans swoop in at the mention of something positive about the X1. Granted, some probably do, but for everyone on that does, there are five MS fans that ignore/justify faults about the X1, which you refuse to acknowledge in favor of...drum roll please...claiming the Sony fans are big bad trolls, again conveniently forgetting how the MS fans ignore/justify faults for their console of choice and have been since it's announcement.
#49TheSL1ClubPosted 4/2/2014 11:10:09 PM
I learnt a new word today.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#50THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/2/2014 11:19:39 PM
Bass50 posted...

Again, I insuate that it is you who can't tell the difference, what with you saying constructive criticism is fine, but pointless bashing isn't when you have participated in said pointless bashing; like you refusing to acknowledge that MS fanboys ignore faults and instead crying how anyone who says they do so is just "defending the trolls" and how the nasty Sony fans swoop in at the mention of something positive about the X1. Granted, some probably do, but for everyone on that does, there are five MS fans that ignore/justify faults about the X1, which you refuse to acknowledge in favor of...drum roll please...claiming the Sony fans are big bad trolls, again conveniently forgetting how the MS fans ignore/justify faults for their console of choice and have been since it's announcement.

They only see things ONE way around here.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT