At least the Xbox community talks online.

#51godslayer61Posted 4/3/2014 12:48:50 AM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
dnmt posted...
If that's the best thing you have to say about the Xbone, well.... good luck with that.

I have lots of great things to say, but anymore than one positive thing said and the Sony fanboys throw a s### fit cry and then troll.......in that order.

hey I own both systems and I hate to say it the xbox fanboys are worse , but in truth all fanboys are losers , it would be better all around if they just left gaming because it makes the normal gamers look like morons to the average folks. people have opinion's but fanboys are just straight up victims that like taking it in the $$$ from corporation's that don't even give a s#% about them. The games are the things that matter not a company and to me I love my ps4 and the games like injustice or dynasty warriors 8 xl and second son , and I love my x1 because of games like titanfall , deadrising , plants vs. zombies so to me as a gamer it is stupid to be a fanboy and go with one console when both have amazing games that the other does not and if you can only afford one don't think you need to bash the other console because you feel bad that there are things you are missing
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#52Exodus_PrimePosted 4/3/2014 8:53:45 AM
Ch3wy posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Conversate is not a word.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conversate

This is what we call...total complete ownage.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#53Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 9:15:47 AM
godslayer61 posted...
dnmt posted...
If that's the best thing you have to say about the Xbone, well.... good luck with that.

I have lots of great things to say, but anymore than one positive thing said and the Sony fanboys throw a s### fit cry and then troll.......in that order.

hey I own both systems and I hate to say it the xbox fanboys are worse , but in truth all fanboys are losers , it would be better all around if they just left gaming because it makes the normal gamers look like morons to the average folks. people have opinion's but fanboys are just straight up victims that like taking it in the $$$ from corporation's that don't even give a s#% about them. The games are the things that matter not a company and to me I love my ps4 and the games like injustice or dynasty warriors 8 xl and second son , and I love my x1 because of games like titanfall , deadrising , plants vs. zombies so to me as a gamer it is stupid to be a fanboy and go with one console when both have amazing games that the other does not and if you can only afford one don't think you need to bash the other console because you feel bad that there are things you are missing

no Sony fanboys are the worst as of right now. It is general consensus among the gaming community. The threaten to harm themselves as well as others when a game becomes exclusive or even goes multiplat. Look at gamefaqs even. They have turned it into a cesspool.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#54pwnater777Posted 4/3/2014 9:19:33 AM
godslayer61 posted...
dnmt posted...

no Sony fanboys are the worst as of right now. It is general consensus among the gaming community. The threaten to harm themselves as well as others when a game becomes exclusive or even goes multiplat. Look at gamefaqs even. They have turned it into a cesspool.

If you base it on GameFAQs, you can definitely tell that there is more of an abundance of Xbox One fanboys that will defend the console no matter what. So many topics, such as this exact one, are practically just reassurance posts, whereas the PS4 boards have legitimate conversation about the console and its games.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#55Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 9:41:43 AM
pwnater777 posted...
godslayer61 posted...
dnmt posted...

If you base it on GameFAQs, you can definitely tell that there is more of an abundance of Xbox One fanboys that will defend the console no matter what. So many topics, such as this exact one, are practically just reassurance posts, whereas the PS4 boards have legitimate conversation about the console and its games.

No they don't, people talk about games and the system here plenty, but each topic is desolated by Sony fantrolls. If you think this is a reassurance topic then you have not seen the massive circle jerks on the ps4 board which is pretty much the same as this board except not as many trolls trolling that board.
Sony fanboys make it hard to have a legitimate conversation on any of the 3 next gen boards.
oh and its not based on gamefaqs, I just used it as a small example. If you want I could pull up like 6 articles showing just how bad the Sony fanboy community has become. You can probably blame the tons of kids who make up the majority of their fanbase now that joined 7th gen.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#56RebelGameMasterPosted 4/3/2014 11:31:28 AM
V_Burgh posted...
Yes, 14 year old kids and dudebros spewing racial slurs at one another all day makes for such fascinating conversations.

You said it.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.