Just to let EVERYONE know.....

#71MestreRothGFPosted 4/2/2014 9:22:58 AM
You have problems with the time and mode structure of youre third sentence, drclaeys. "might have given" or "if you say".
Not easy to see though.
#72AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/2/2014 9:38:21 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

so people with Bachelor's degrees get respect on this Board. I think not. Now if you said your a PhD, I might give your posts more then a glance.

Thank you for making me smile.

Ch3wy posted...
Lapanui posted...
I find it funny that the people who are trying to correct someone else's grammar are the ones making the mistakes...

Ch3wy... Where, not wear. You're, not your. Here, not hear. I'm hoping this was on purpose though. >.<

I have a bachelor's degree, I know what im talking about.

What about dual bachelors degrees?!
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#73OMGWYATTPosted 4/2/2014 10:06:52 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

so people with Bachelor's degrees get respect on this Board. I think not. Now if you said your a PhD, I might give your posts more then a glance.

Ch3wy posted...
Lapanui posted...
I find it funny that the people who are trying to correct someone else's grammar are the ones making the mistakes...

Ch3wy... Where, not wear. You're, not your. Here, not hear. I'm hoping this was on purpose though. >.<

Tri-Wielding bachelors degrees as we speak, along with an associates in the custodial arts.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx
#74Ch3wyPosted 4/2/2014 10:10:48 AM
I was like 3 courses away from having both a major and a minor in my degree.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#75cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2014 10:29:55 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
and you people wonder why everyone trolls you.

What do you mean by "you people"?
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#76pigkiller_77Posted 4/2/2014 10:51:00 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Ch3wy posted...
Lapanui posted...

Tri-Wielding bachelors degrees as we speak, along with an associates in the custodial arts.

Big deal. I have the Tri-force of spelling.
---
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
#77fiasco86Posted 4/2/2014 10:52:45 AM
lunaticcore posted...
Not sure there is three good games I don't actually own already.

*are
With all the grammar policing going on in here, I'm surprised nobody caught this.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#78cmincPosted 4/2/2014 11:05:20 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Ch3wy posted...
Lapanui posted...

Is that where you're like REALLY good at mopping?
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#79robert_rangersuPosted 4/2/2014 11:48:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#80ado982LPosted 4/2/2014 12:05:45 PM
I love how a gaming topic can change into something completely different