Now that Xbox One has conquered the casual market with Titanfall

#11L96A1BOSSPosted 4/2/2014 10:33:24 AM
8 post in and still know facts to back his claims of the topic title and they start auguring about something els classic.
#12TBONE_OGPosted 4/2/2014 10:38:06 AM
Well the gameplay in Titanfall is top notch, and really fun to play.

So it's a game for hardcores then.
---
Always O.G.
#13SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/2/2014 10:41:40 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
8 post in and still know facts to back his claims of the topic title and they start auguring about something els classic.

^butthurt Titanfall sold well
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#14cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2014 10:42:16 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
How do I know if I'm a true gamer or not???

Yeah, what's the qualifications of a "true gamer"?

I always thought a gamer was anybody and everybody who plays video games no matter what kind of game or platform, from the mobile phone gamers to super high tech $2949302929
Pc gamers and everything in between.

I feel the same way. Play whatever the hell you want and have fun with it.

A standard night for me could range from playing something random like Danganronpa or Atelier Escha & Logy to something "casual" like Titanfall or COD. Other nights could be something "hardcore" like Dark Souls 2 followed by Paladog on the iPhone. It all depends on the mood.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#15cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2014 10:44:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16BoneRevolutionPosted 4/2/2014 10:55:56 AM
"Do you think they will start making more exclusives in order to bring in some core gamers? Couldn't hurt to target true gamers for once."

Tons of indies coming to Xbox for true hardcore cell phone gamers. Hold on, they're coming
#17L96A1BOSSPosted 4/2/2014 11:14:36 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

More like your butt hurt I point out the flaw in this whole topic and the direction the topic have gone after that title and look at the name that quote me lol the irony with these fanboys.
#18Jiggy101011Posted 4/2/2014 11:21:11 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

More like your butt hurt I point out the flaw in this whole topic and the direction the topic have gone after that title and look at the name that quote me lol the irony with these fanboys.

Your posts confuse the hell out of me.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#19DarkAdonis123Posted 4/2/2014 11:27:38 AM
The amount of Xbox One units sold so far suggests that the Xbox One has only reached its core audience. And only a fraction of its core audience at that. Just saying.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#20robert_rangersuPosted 4/2/2014 11:30:41 AM
I'm interested in hearing what the TC thinks "True Gamers" play. Genres and examples would be nice.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.