Now that Xbox One has conquered the casual market with Titanfall

#21Duke_of_NukePosted 4/2/2014 11:32:12 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
How do I know if I'm a true gamer or not???

Have you beaten Ghosts and Goblins two tines in a row?
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#22vormisPosted 4/2/2014 11:33:23 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
How do I know if I'm a true gamer or not???

You know you're a true gamer if you go out of your way to post ignorant things on a message board for a video game console you obviously don't support. You're only a true gamer if you are so doubtful of yourself and your decisions that you have to affirm them by trying to put others down. You are only a true gamer if you just constantly look down upon others in a way to gratify yourself.
#23cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2014 11:35:49 AM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
8 post in and still know facts to back his claims of the topic title and they start auguring about something els classic.

^butthurt Titanfall sold well
More like your butt hurt I point out the flaw in this whole topic and the direction the topic have gone after that title and look at the name that quote me lol the irony with these fanboys.

There's unfortunately nowhere to take this thread."Casual market" and "true gamer" are completely subjective terms. No one should be expected to counter with facts if none were given in the first place.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#24GeistPosted 4/2/2014 11:45:33 AM
carljenk posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
carljenk posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Can you not.

As an Xbox One owner I'd like some games that cater to MY needs rather than simply the needs of the masses.

What are your exact needs?

A more core gamer experience. One focused on gameplay (possibly platforming), maybe rpg elements, but most importantly a riveting story. If there is no riveting story then there needs to be compelling gameplay in a single player campaign in order to make up for it.

There is that new animation style RPG Child of Light coming out soon.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#25tubb311Posted 4/2/2014 12:02:16 PM
So, i'm not a true gamer unless i play a platformer, with RPG elements and a riveting story? LMAO, tc is hilarious.
---
GT: DonShetland
#2695_EclipsePosted 4/2/2014 12:17:35 PM(edited)
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
I think all companies should cater to my needs instead of trying to make a profit.

Exactly!!!

Quit making games that tons of people enjoy, and instead cater to my specific needs. Who cares if you only sell 10k games? You made several customers pretty happy.

To be fair, only around 25% of people who have XBOs, bought XBOs only game, Titanfall.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#27Semp1Posted 4/2/2014 12:20:45 PM
I think I hate the TC
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#28BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/2/2014 2:40:02 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
I think all companies should cater to my needs instead of trying to make a profit.

Exactly!!!

Quit making games that tons of people enjoy, and instead cater to my specific needs. Who cares if you only sell 10k games? You made several customers pretty happy.

To be fair, only around 25% of people who have XBOs, bought XBOs only game, Titanfall.

Yeah but that's still a big percentage considering. 1 million sold is a decent number for a first run game in a saturated fps market.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#29DarthUchiha91Posted 4/2/2014 2:50:37 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

BoxTheMuppet posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Exactly!!!

*shrugs * oh well, the happiness of random strangers doesn't concern me when its my hobby.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#30carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 3:27:12 PM
Do you guys think Xbox has what it takes to attract gamers?