Amazon just lost my money for their attack on the Xbox One

#1ChevelIePosted 4/2/2014 10:29:36 AM
http://www.gamepur.com/news/14194-amazon-takes-dig-microsoft-and-xbox-one-negative-consumer-review-their-stb-.html

Simply shameful, they announce their new console and attack Xbox Live in the process while using a negative Xbox One review at a big event. Why the hell did they have to make Xbox look so bad?

The bad thing is I bought my Xbox One from them, but I wont make that mistake again. They are clearly competition now and I dont support the competition, especially when they pull a Sony and attack something about Xbox
---
Open fire
#2Tyronelio1Posted 4/2/2014 10:33:54 AM
But don't you constantly hate on xbox1?

Also I couldn't find 1 source on that article.

Do you have another?
#3SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/2/2014 10:36:16 AM
Yeah TC always posts like a pony, which makes this topic strange since he's trying to pretend to be pro-MS. Is he changing back and forth or is he trying and failing to fool this board?
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#4wskingwsPosted 4/2/2014 10:36:56 AM
Stop acting like a blind fanboy. Whatever they have is between amazon and Microsoft. Unless you work for Microsoft I don't see the point of picking sides on something that doesn't affect you directly.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#5AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/2/2014 10:37:09 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Yeah TC always posts like a pony, which makes this topic strange since he's trying to pretend to be pro-MS. Is he changing back and forth or is he trying and failing to fool this board?

Sounds like what you did when you left the PS3 board for this one.

Hypocrite much?
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#6secondhand1Posted 4/2/2014 10:37:54 AM
ChevelIe posted...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/14194-amazon-takes-dig-microsoft-and-xbox-one-negative-consumer-review-their-stb-.html

Simply shameful, they announce their new console and attack Xbox Live in the process while using a negative Xbox One review at a big event. Why the hell did they have to make Xbox look so bad?

The bad thing is I bought my Xbox One from them, but I wont make that mistake again. They are clearly competition now and I dont support the competition, especially when they pull a Sony and attack something about Xbox

You are winner.
---
I don't row.
#7SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/2/2014 10:39:27 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Hypocrite much?

Look up the word hypocrite. I was pro sony until they backtracked on their stance about PSN being free and finally got fed up with the inferior online infrastructure. I never pretended to be something I wasn't
---
#8AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/2/2014 10:41:05 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Hypocrite much?

Look up the word hypocrite. I was pro sony until they backtracked on their stance about PSN being free and finally got fed up with the inferior online infrastructure. I never pretended to be something I wasn't

Maybe TC was pro-Microsoft until they announced their plans to kill gaming with DRM and always-online requirements.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 4/2/2014 10:42:59 AM
Corporations using negative spin on a competitor's product to make their own look better in comparison? I've never heard of such a thing!

Strange days we live in, folks. Strange days indeed.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/2/2014 10:43:00 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Hypocrite much?

Maybe TC was pro-Microsoft until they announced their plans to kill gaming with DRM and always-online requirements.

They why the act of pretending to be pro MS still? Insecurity? Buyer's remorse?
---