Microsoft Announces Win8 apps accross all devices *Including Bones*

#11blacklabelicePosted 4/2/2014 3:16:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12ssj954vegitoPosted 4/2/2014 3:51:39 PM
http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/assets/4222581/cortana-windows-phone-theverge-1_560.jpg

Late night what!?
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#13jpraelsterPosted 4/2/2014 6:02:26 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
W8 is great, only simple-minded computer illiterates would sacrifice the many improvements of 8 because of the whopping 2 issues the OS has: start screen (which can be skipped) and lack of traditional start menu (I can't fathom how dumb you have to be to not figure out how to find stuff without the start menu, it takes literally a single hour of adjustment period before the new way should be second nature to anyone with a functioning brain).

Some people just dont like it because its stupid looking and windows 7 is better
#14chex81Posted 4/2/2014 6:40:58 PM
jpraelster posted...
W8 is great, only simple-minded computer illiterates would sacrifice the many improvements of 8 because of the whopping 2 issues the OS has: start screen (which can be skipped) and lack of traditional start menu (I can't fathom how dumb you have to be to not figure out how to find stuff without the start menu, it takes literally a single hour of adjustment period before the new way should be second nature to anyone with a functioning brain).

Some people just dont like it because its stupid looking and windows 7 is better

The only people who say this are the ones who haven't used windows 8 for more than a few days. Even I was skeptical about 8 for a whole year before I got a surface pro 2. w8 advances on w7 in every aspect, in addition to adding a ton of new great features. The only downside is desktop mode and start screen aren't unified which they should be...but won't because too many are afraid of change.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#15UtterMoonPosted 4/2/2014 6:49:14 PM
Wow...someone actually defending Windows 8..which is probably one of the most unanimously hated OS in recent memory? There is a reason why its hated...and it has absolutely nothing to do with being "computer illiterate"...it has to do with it having a terrible...absolutely terrible GUI...
#16blacklabelicePosted 4/2/2014 9:08:29 PM(edited)
UtterMoon posted...
Wow...someone actually defending Windows 8..which is probably one of the most unanimously hated OS in recent memory? There is a reason why its hated...and it has absolutely nothing to do with being "computer illiterate"...it has to do with it having a terrible...absolutely terrible GUI...

and this is a prime example of the people i was just talking about in my previous post

horrible GUI? sorry i dont know what you are talking about. i spent a whole 20 seconds downloading a file. now my desktop can look like whatever operating system i want, jesus christ the entitlement these days.
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/2/2014 9:11:49 PM
What does Playstation now have to do with this?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#18Goregasm17Posted 4/2/2014 9:18:45 PM(edited)
chex81 posted...
jpraelster posted...

The only people who say this are the ones who haven't used windows 8 for more than a few days. Even I was skeptical about 8 for a whole year before I got a surface pro 2. w8 advances on w7 in every aspect, in addition to adding a ton of new great features. The only downside is desktop mode and start screen aren't unified which they should be...but won't because too many are afraid of change.

Afraid of change? No. Afraid of unnecessary change? Maybe. Why does an OS need updating if it does what I want it to do now? No need to advance, I have everything I need with Win 7. I don't want to learn a new OS, because it is simply unnecessary.

I don't understand why people cannot comprehend that some people just don't care to advance when advancement is unnecessary. Has nothing to do with anything other than that. Deal with it, not everyone is you. Understand that.
#19chedibang1994Posted 4/2/2014 9:17:32 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Nothing, I hate it when people bring playstation into things that has nothing to do with but not talking about you
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#20HENTAIDOJI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 6:01:19 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Its a Win8 app.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg