BeefEaster posted...
who cares?

it's a game

just play it and shut up

Very discussion
Much philosophy
So edge
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#42DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 4:11:21 PM
BeefEaster posted...
who cares?

it's a game

just play it and shut up

Oh sorry didn't realise there were forums dedicated to not talking about games
Lol you silly
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#43BSerenityPosted 4/2/2014 4:16:41 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...
First you called them minions and said they are not bots. Then you call them bots... Hmm...

Oh God, that's what you take from his post? Man.. you must be REAL blast at parties.

I don't care what he thinks about TF. I pointed out a mistake he made. Not sure why that upset you, but ok.

Not upset, I know -- you wish though, right?

You say you don't care what he thinks, yet you felt the urge to call out a typo in a snarky way. Okay, BS...

I feel so honored that you care so much about how I write my posts.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#44ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/2/2014 4:19:06 PM
we need bots in fighting games. You know, just to build up our special meter and rack up high combo counts and stuff no biggie, so we can turn around and spam specials.
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#45DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 4:21:02 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
we need bots in fighting games. You know, just to build up our special meter and rack up high combo counts and stuff no biggie, so we can turn around and spam specials.

You sir may have special needs, please step away from your keyboard before you hurt yourself.
---
#46LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:21:23 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...

Lol is this a silly attempt at a counter point?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#47Duke_of_NukePosted 4/2/2014 4:26:34 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...

Silly because he's right? Does that make you has a sads?
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#48lunaticcorePosted 4/2/2014 4:30:23 PM
The Typical FPS game uses bots as direct replacement for players. They are supposed to be equally responsible for attacking and defending objectives.

In Titanfall the Ai has many uses. They work as a risk and reward system for pilots. The rewards for killing them include faster Titanfalls and core powers, unlocks for guns, and the AI gives away your position when they are shooting in your direction. They can also kill you if you try to fully ignore them. Shooting at them has the risk of putting you on radar. Another feature of the AI in this game is they help muck up the visuals and work as camo for pilots moving around the map.

What the AI in Titanfall doesn't do.. is replace pilots in any way. They won't capture the flag.. they aren't attacking hardpoints.. they aren't gonna help you team up and take down that pesky Titan that just dropped
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#49DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 4:34:35 PM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...

How is he right lol? They are 2 entirely different games, perhaps guns should also be in fighting games? and if you mention jax i will rip off your F***ing ball sack.
---
#50Duke_of_NukePosted 4/2/2014 4:37:50 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...

How is he right lol? They are 2 entirely different games, perhaps guns should also be in fighting games? and if you mention jax i will rip off your F***ing ball sack.

Why not guns AND bots. let's make every game as casual as possible that's my philosophy.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.