[LEGEND725] Please get the facts right about Titanfall and FPS games

#71DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 5:17:56 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
blacklabelice posted...
known fanboy troll thread; didnt read

Then why post?
He may be a fanboy/troll but tbh he makes more sense than 90%of gfaqs.

if you truly believe that, seek help and quick

Just did a quick google of your username and decided i don't care what you think.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#72LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 5:54:50 PM
Welp looks like my point is proven due to lack of any substantial counter points
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#73Duke_of_NukePosted 4/2/2014 5:55:15 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
@Darkholes awwwwww struck a nerve eh?

He probably just realized you are just on this forum to be an annoying troll, and therefore it is pointless to bother, but you already knew that. This is a typical unoriginal troll bait response to people who notice they are getting trolled and opt out.

But I love the Xbone. It does TV.... and sports.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#74Duke_of_NukePosted 4/2/2014 5:56:26 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
@Darkholes awwwwww struck a nerve eh?

Nope your just silly

Silly, but right. ;)
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#75ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2014 6:33:45 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Welp looks like my point is proven due to lack of any substantial counter points

Ignoring substantial counter-points is not a lack of substantial counter-points.

:D

(Whatever happened to the witty Pro-Xbox Trolls? It's just too easy these days! Wait...were they ever witty?)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#76LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 6:36:59 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Ignoring substantial counter-points is not a lack of substantial counter-points.

:D

(Whatever happened to the witty Pro-Xbox Trolls? It's just too easy these days! Wait...were they ever witty?)

Oh yeah a bunch of flaming and some ignorant comparison of putting minions in a fighter? (Wat?)
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#77UtterMoonPosted 4/2/2014 6:43:17 PM
Uh....so you're pointing to the manual? Did you expect the manual of the game in question to paint the bots in anything other than the most positive of light?

Yes...they do have their uses, but you would be remiss to think that they are also not there to make the game feel and look larger than it is...that they are not there to fill the screen with "action". The reasoning behind having bots in the game isn't singular...they are there for a lot of reasons and some of them are bad..some are good though, but I think we can all agree that they could have been so much more...

Also...no other FPS game uses bots like Titanfall...so this is on the wrong board, this topic does not belong on the Xbone board because this topic is about one thing...Titanfall...its not about other FPS games, but honestly...what can you expect from a fairly "well known" troll?
#78LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 6:45:21 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Uh....so you're pointing to the manual? Did you expect the manual of the game in question to paint the bots in anything other than the most positive of light?

Yes...they do have their uses, but you would be remiss to think that they are also not there to make the game feel and look larger than it is...that they are not there to fill the screen with "action". The reasoning behind having bots in the game isn't singular...they are there for a lot of reasons and some of them are bad..some are good though, but I think we can all agree that they could have been so much more...

Also...no other FPS game uses bots like Titanfall...so this is on the wrong board, this topic does not belong on the Xbone board because this topic is about one thing...Titanfall...its not about other FPS games, but honestly...what can you expect from a fairly "well known" troll?

This topic is about twitch shooters and elitism from rpg players/ minions etc. it belongs here deal with it
---
#79LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 6:51:18 PM
UtterMoon posted...

So pls tell me what is "bad" about the

MINIONS

Outside of your negative generalizations and lack of understanding of minions
---
#80UtterMoonPosted 4/2/2014 6:51:42 PM
Nice rebuttal....

Nothing to see here and move along people...