first game

#1Brad9696Posted 4/2/2014 4:45:23 PM
Bf4 vs titanfall which is the better option for first next gen game
#2AzaneAzerPosted 4/2/2014 5:10:00 PM
BF4 is probably the better of the 2, Titanfall is really limited, small games, killing bots mostly, and just trying to protect your titan when you get it for a couple minutes.
#3DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 5:13:30 PM
Meh, none? But bf4 if i had to choose tf is real cool but does get tiresome.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#4Lawboy2Posted 4/2/2014 5:19:22 PM(edited)
What...titanfall is so much better than bf it's not funny...it depends on what type of player u are...bf is a grind and u have to learn how to play the game...once u do this bf can become enjoyable..but titanfall is just fun...first time you pick it up it's nothing but fun....also if u play past the first gen and learn how to regenerate it's more enjoyable

Also p v z is very enjoyable so u should put that on ur radar
#5DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 5:20:35 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
What...titanfall is so much better than bf it's not funny...it depends on what type of player u are...bf is a grind and u have to learn how to play the game...once u do this bf can become enjoyable..but titanfall is just fun...first time you pick it up it's nothing but fun....also if u play past the first gen and learn how to regenerate it's more enjoyable

But it gets tiresome quickly
Live hard, die young comes to mind.
---
#6Lawboy2Posted 4/2/2014 5:22:17 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

How long did u play...and were u playing alone or by yourself...the game is definitely a party game until u get to like gen 3 which is where u start to understand the challenges which give u a reason to keep coming back
#7PoweredMilkManPosted 4/2/2014 5:24:00 PM
Get both I say
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#8Jedi454Posted 4/2/2014 5:27:04 PM
BF4 has a steep learning curve, but if you can put up with frustration then get it, if not get TF (it's much faster paced than CoD)
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#9DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 5:29:11 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

How long did u play...and were u playing alone or by yourself...the game is definitely a party game until u get to like gen 3 which is where u start to understand the challenges which give u a reason to keep coming back

I near always play with a party of 4 on every mp game and i reached exactly 3rd gen lol, don't get me wrong i will go back but for now i'm burnt out on that game.
---
#10DarkHolesPosted 4/2/2014 5:30:09 PM
Jedi454 posted...
BF4 has a steep learning curve, but if you can put up with frustration then get it, if not get TF (it's much faster paced than CoD)

It's only a steep learning curve if you have a cod mentality.
---