3. first game

User Info: Brad9696

Brad9696
2 years ago#1
Bf4 vs titanfall which is the better option for first next gen game

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 years ago#2
BF4 is probably the better of the 2, Titanfall is really limited, small games, killing bots mostly, and just trying to protect your titan when you get it for a couple minutes.

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
2 years ago#3
Meh, none? But bf4 if i had to choose tf is real cool but does get tiresome.
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.

User Info: Lawboy2

Lawboy2
2 years ago#4
What...titanfall is so much better than bf it's not funny...it depends on what type of player u are...bf is a grind and u have to learn how to play the game...once u do this bf can become enjoyable..but titanfall is just fun...first time you pick it up it's nothing but fun....also if u play past the first gen and learn how to regenerate it's more enjoyable

Also p v z is very enjoyable so u should put that on ur radar

DarkHoles
2 years ago#5
Lawboy2 posted...
What...titanfall is so much better than bf it's not funny...it depends on what type of player u are...bf is a grind and u have to learn how to play the game...once u do this bf can become enjoyable..but titanfall is just fun...first time you pick it up it's nothing but fun....also if u play past the first gen and learn how to regenerate it's more enjoyable

But it gets tiresome quickly
Live hard, die young comes to mind.

User Info: Lawboy2

Lawboy2
2 years ago#6
DarkHoles posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

How long did u play...and were u playing alone or by yourself...the game is definitely a party game until u get to like gen 3 which is where u start to understand the challenges which give u a reason to keep coming back

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
2 years ago#7
Get both I say
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#8
BF4 has a steep learning curve, but if you can put up with frustration then get it, if not get TF (it's much faster paced than CoD)
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

DarkHoles
2 years ago#9
Lawboy2 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

How long did u play...and were u playing alone or by yourself...the game is definitely a party game until u get to like gen 3 which is where u start to understand the challenges which give u a reason to keep coming back

I near always play with a party of 4 on every mp game and i reached exactly 3rd gen lol, don't get me wrong i will go back but for now i'm burnt out on that game.

DarkHoles
2 years ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
BF4 has a steep learning curve, but if you can put up with frustration then get it, if not get TF (it's much faster paced than CoD)

It's only a steep learning curve if you have a cod mentality.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. first game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived