Lead platform for 3rd party multiplats?

#1MyLordGodPosted 4/2/2014 5:25:29 PM
Does anybody here have some information or a list wherein 3rd party studios have the xb1 as the lead platform in making their multiplat game titles?
#2Lawboy2Posted 4/2/2014 5:27:22 PM
The division has exclusive content for xbox one...but I don't of any other...allso bf 4 and cod ghost
#3MyLordGod(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 8:22:58 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
The division has exclusive content for xbox one...but I don't of any other...allso bf 4 and cod ghost

Nice, anybody else know what other 3rd party studios use the xb1 as their lead platform in their games?
#4FaytalChaosPosted 4/2/2014 8:32:26 PM
Honestly don't think we will see too many multiplatform games with xbox as lead platform until the devs get more familiar with the ESRAM and how to efficiently utilize it. That or when directx 12 is launched. Right now it is simply easier to develop for ps4. That shouldn't last too long though
#5MyLordGod(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 5:13:25 PM
FaytalChaos posted...
Honestly don't think we will see too many multiplatform games with xbox as lead platform until the devs get more familiar with the ESRAM and how to efficiently utilize it. That or when directx 12 is launched. Right now it is simply easier to develop for ps4. That shouldn't last too long though

This is actually the main reason why I ask, i'm concerned that the developers will not properly utilize the ESRAM when making their games on the xb1. I wanna know which 3rd party developers will fully incorporate the full potential of the ESRAM. Im concerned that xb1 versions of multiplat games will be inferior compared to their ps4 counterparts :/