amazing spider man 2 looks like it will be fun

#1JKMaynardPosted 4/2/2014 7:47:47 PM
The swinging alone makes it worth it I love free roam games and this one looks like it will be fun...

If you have not seen anything on it go check it out
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing HALO 4/ Gears of war:J
#2jesse7150Posted 4/2/2014 8:26:53 PM
*thinks about spiderman 3 and amazing spiderman*
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#3Shadow_ZujedPosted 4/2/2014 8:57:15 PM
Did they make the swinging like Spider-Man 2?
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#4Reece504Posted 4/2/2014 9:08:06 PM
Shadow_Zujed posted...

Yes they sure did also the web sticks to surfaces now no more webbing the air
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#5JKMaynard(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 9:12:17 PM
Ya the swinging is right left trigger lefy for left arm and right for right arm looks fun
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing HALO 4/ Gears of war:J
#6DesperateMonkeyPosted 4/2/2014 9:15:10 PM
Omg that gets me excited! Spider Man 2 was by FAR the best spiderman game ever. The freaking swinging was just like the movie with proper internal logic an amazing amount of depth... I hated how S3 casualized the crap out of it.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#7PorungaPosted 4/2/2014 9:22:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_JJzq5BCqo

Forgive the source.. but as much as I really WANT to get excited for this, I don't think it looks that good. And that makes me sad. I really want a truly amazing spider-man game. Most of the last few have not been that great.
#8HellsControllerPosted 4/2/2014 9:47:09 PM
I was excited when they said that the swinging was like Spider-Man 2. It was the last SM game I played. But upon seeing the video with the dev talk over I couldn't help but become a bit skeptical. It just doesn't look good.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#9Tyronelio1Posted 4/2/2014 9:48:50 PM
All footage so far is last gen FYI.
#10karvinyereizowtPosted 4/2/2014 10:15:26 PM
Reece504 posted...
Shadow_Zujed posted...

Yes they sure did also the web sticks to surfaces now no more webbing the air

What you said is true about webs attaching to surfaces and LT RT for swinging, but I would still not say that it's the same at all.

I am happy they're making slight improvements but it's missing one critical aspect to create that amazing propulsion and locomotion from Spidey 2, and that's a charged jump button.

What that feature did alone was what made it unique. You were able to charge a jump from standing on the ground via a meter to judge how much emphasis to put on it.

Also the best part, while you were swinging you were able to use the same charge button to fling yourself up in the air creating a dynamic no one has copied and I will never understand why...as it was the best.
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"