A sad day has darkened upon us fellow fans. Sessler is dead.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A sad day has darkened upon us fellow fans. Sessler is dead.
2 years ago#11
Misleading title is flipping misleading!

Come on!
GT: JamesBolton0723
2 years ago#12
Tyronelio1 posted...
JiZamez posted...
Microsoft probably hired him, considering how much of a blatant fanboy he is.

He was probably the less bias gaming personality there was, always told it how he saw it.

LOL
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
2 years ago#13
Tyronelio1 posted...

He was probably the less bias gaming personality there was, always told it how he saw it.

You're joking, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzqKd3fWFnk
2 years ago#14
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
X-Play was his best days...I didn't even know that he was on another website and I thought he was just making vids at his house like Angry Joe.
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
2 years ago#15
i think alot were looking foward to seeing him coked out again this year at e3....

damnit.
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
2 years ago#16
I disapprove of this topic title.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
2 years ago#17
I don't know who any of these people are...
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
2 years ago#18
Adam just quit to start a consultancy firm. Which I think none of us will be surprised when M$ hires it. Also lets be honest he was not making money from meet and greets and youtube vids.
"It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin
2 years ago#19
Tyronelio1 posted...
JiZamez posted...
Microsoft probably hired him, considering how much of a blatant fanboy he is.

lol...the best line of comedy gold I have heard in a long while.
"It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin
2 years ago#20
Who else is going to tell me how a trophy name is offensive and a bloo bloo bloo?
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A sad day has darkened upon us fellow fans. Sessler is dead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived