A sad day has darkened upon us fellow fans. Sessler is dead.

#11BDJaycePosted 4/2/2014 10:50:47 PM
Misleading title is flipping misleading!

Come on!
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#12ImDyinSquirtlePosted 4/3/2014 12:59:07 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
JiZamez posted...
Microsoft probably hired him, considering how much of a blatant fanboy he is.

He was probably the less bias gaming personality there was, always told it how he saw it.

LOL
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#13SoulTrapperPosted 4/3/2014 5:13:22 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

He was probably the less bias gaming personality there was, always told it how he saw it.

You're joking, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzqKd3fWFnk
#14DarthUchiha91Posted 4/3/2014 5:17:40 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
X-Play was his best days...I didn't even know that he was on another website and I thought he was just making vids at his house like Angry Joe.

---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#15youngskillzPosted 4/3/2014 6:26:54 AM
i think alot were looking foward to seeing him coked out again this year at e3....

damnit.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 4/3/2014 6:34:55 AM
I disapprove of this topic title.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/3/2014 6:35:12 AM
I don't know who any of these people are...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#18punisher1Posted 4/4/2014 8:11:59 AM
Adam just quit to start a consultancy firm. Which I think none of us will be surprised when M$ hires it. Also lets be honest he was not making money from meet and greets and youtube vids.
---
"It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin
#19punisher1Posted 4/4/2014 8:13:12 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
JiZamez posted...
Microsoft probably hired him, considering how much of a blatant fanboy he is.

lol...the best line of comedy gold I have heard in a long while.
---
"It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin
#20HellsControllerPosted 4/4/2014 8:14:26 AM
Who else is going to tell me how a trophy name is offensive and a bloo bloo bloo?
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone