Ridley Scott doing a halo series...separate from speilberg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ridley Scott doing a halo series...separate from speilberg

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
2 years ago#11
I'll admit I am unfamiliar with halo lore, I never could get past the first few minutes of the first game and just never bothered with any of the other games. I was asking a legitimate question about if the series was worthy having a series, never mind 2. I can't think of too many series that would be able to support an actual series. A few shorts maybe, but not a series or 2.

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
2 years ago#12
Porunga posted...
I'll admit I am unfamiliar with halo lore, I never could get past the first few minutes of the first game and just never bothered with any of the other games. I was asking a legitimate question about if the series was worthy having a series, never mind 2. I can't think of too many series that would be able to support an actual series. A few shorts maybe, but not a series or 2.

Alright bro no harm done stay safe
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: 2PartyOIigarchy

2PartyOIigarchy
2 years ago#13
Tea bagging and racial slurs count as lore now?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ridley Scott doing a halo series...separate from speilberg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived