What game(s) has given you the greatest since of accomplishment?

#11jumbocatPosted 4/2/2014 10:59:08 PM
Oh, and for me it was probably getting all 150 pokemon in Pokemon Red and completing everything in Fallout 3 and FFVIII. Never beat Ozma 8th FFXI though.
---
ED
AC
#12KOTRwhoopsPosted 4/2/2014 10:59:52 PM
I think Dark Souls (predictable, I know). I bought it and never really believed I would finish it, due to lack of patience, the time in general to keep at it and the fact I never finished Demon's Souls. But although the game really really pissed me off at points (Ornstein and Smough I'm looking at you), I kept coming back, again and again and again until I finished it.

Great game.

Now I have DS2 and I just can't get into it. Multiple enemies rushing you all the time is a killer for me as I'm someone who likes to take things steady and did do on Dark Souls 1. Honestly with DS2, that one thing of multiple enemies taking you on is making the game completely unenjoyable for me. Shame...
---
PLAYING - Titanfall (XBO), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#13possessionPosted 4/2/2014 11:25:07 PM
cminc posted...
Going through Mirrors Edge without ever using a gun felt kind of nice, too.

I made the mistake of trying that on hard difficulty. I thought my head was going to explode. But I managed, somehow.
---
New needed: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Primal Rage, Chaos Legion, Legacy of Kain, Primal, Vagrant Story, Haunting Ground
#14Terry-bogardPosted 4/2/2014 11:54:16 PM
King of fighters maximum impact 2 100 straight survival matches challenge without hp regen between match.

Ad I'll second the very first Yan Kut Ku on monster hunter.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.