Article: Performance Gap between Ps4 and X1 will NOT disappear

#11adonfrazPosted 4/3/2014 8:35:46 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
B-b-b-but Xbone game development is supposed to get better in the future while ps4 game development stagnates and never improves for the rest of this gen!!!

Said no one ever.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#12Jedi454Posted 4/3/2014 8:38:55 AM
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#13Kosmo240985Posted 4/3/2014 8:41:21 AM
ndedone posted...
http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/04/03/performance-gap-ps4-x1-not-disappearing

In all reality as an owner of both. It really won't matter long term. Ps4 is crap with exclusives right now and no game it has has any staying power. Yes multiplats look a bit better but not by much. I've actually compared several since my flat mates have the same games.

Xb1 however had and has games I play more and lomger. Dr3, titanfall, and pvz while Ps4 games I finish and sell off within a week Like infamous and shadowfall. So as my ps4 gathers dust my xb1 is getting used. It might have been more expensive but between Skype with my parents and family the TV usage and the games the value lies in the xb1 for me.

Although that will change I suspect when I pick up ffxiv for ps4 in the next week.

Indies however fun are not typically system sellers makers or breakers.
---
GT: Kozzie85
Psn: Kosmo2409
#14RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/3/2014 8:42:35 AM
The barely noticeable, fractionally better PS4 will remain marginally better... K. I'll be sure to squint real hard to notice the difference.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#15cpthighwindPosted 4/3/2014 8:46:07 AM
This is still such a weird topic for me. The PS3 had better hardware than the 360, too. It didn't really matter to anybody then, so why is it such a frequent conversation now?
---
Play the console you like, and leave everybody else alone
#16MRL3G3NDPosted 4/3/2014 8:47:04 AM
ms has been a bundle full of bs since the announcement...
When corporations get greedy, they screw the customer as much as possible...the only thing holding MS up is loyalty...and they are chipping away at that daily
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#17BSerenityPosted 4/3/2014 8:49:44 AM
cpthighwind posted...
This is still such a weird topic for me. The PS3 had better hardware than the 360, too. It didn't really matter to anybody then, so why is it such a frequent conversation now?

The problem then was architecture. Not a problem at all this time.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#18BSerenityPosted 4/3/2014 8:51:28 AM
chex81 posted...
I dont think anyone actually thought it was align with PS4 identically...just that X1 would close the gap more than it is now.

Would Sony just be sitting on their hands?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#19FourManSevenPosted 4/3/2014 8:51:43 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Writing an article stating that the more powerful hardware will continue to be more powerful is hilarious. I wonder if $4 USD will always be less than $5 USD?

I dunno dude. $4.00 USD does look nicer than $5.00 USD. :P
#20LEGEND_725Posted 4/3/2014 8:52:04 AM
Well considering how ryse looks that means the ps4 will never catch up??
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you