Article: Performance Gap between Ps4 and X1 will NOT disappear

#111chubbychaserPosted 4/4/2014 5:56:01 AM
yeah. everyone know xbone hardware is inferior to ps4. case close
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#112aLmosT_bLinDPosted 4/4/2014 6:39:25 AM
Enjoy your $400 Netflix box, PS4 users.
---
Favorite games : Final Fantasy X, Megaman X, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect Trilogy.
#113pwnater777Posted 4/4/2014 6:47:00 AM
aLmosT_bLinD posted...

You haven't had any experience with the PS4, have you? I mean, this comment clearly shows that.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#114cheezedadadaPosted 4/4/2014 6:47:51 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Again, that's not at all what the article is about.
This article has nothing to do with whether or not there is a power gap, it's about the guy being misquoted saying that the power gap will disappear.

The reason he needed to correct this, is because a ton of people, including people here, somehow saw this as "evidence" that the xbox was just as powerful as the ps4.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68906623?page=4

I know it's hard to believe, but a lot of people still don't get this.

Again, I know that. I read the article twice. You're telling me stuff I already know. Its not going to change the fact that some of the obvious lines in the article were amusing to me. We keep going in circles over a quick one-liner comment and this has been drawn out way too long. I get it. I dont need an explanation. Some lines were so obvious they made me chuckle. That's it. Lets move on.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#115Juzten76Posted 4/4/2014 6:58:37 AM
cheezedadada posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
This article has nothing to do with whether or not there is a power gap, it's about the guy being misquoted saying that the power gap will disappear.

The reason he needed to correct this, is because a ton of people, including people here, somehow saw this as "evidence" that the xbox was just as powerful as the ps4.

Again, I know that. I read the article twice. You're telling me stuff I already know. Its not going to change the fact that some of the obvious lines in the article were amusing to me. We keep going in circles over a quick one-liner comment and this has been drawn out way too long. I get it. I dont need an explanation. Some lines were so obvious they made me chuckle. That's it. Lets move on.

Defensive aren't they?
#116cheezedadadaPosted 4/4/2014 7:10:43 AM(edited)
Juzten76 posted...
Defensive aren't they?

It was two quick sentences about how I chuckled at stuff that seemed really obvious. I can't believe its still being discussed on page 3 (I do 50 replies per page) haha.

My friend who browses these forums too: "Why? Why do you even reply?"
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#117schmarkenheimerPosted 4/4/2014 7:05:37 AM
Oh man fanboys fanboying the fanboys. Great topic.

jairusmonillas posted...
No software optimization can change my signature spec.

1.84 not 2 Tflops (800MHz clock rate not 868).
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#118Juzten76Posted 4/4/2014 7:15:51 AM
Mr_Delcroix posted...
embrandedone posted...
http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/04/03/performance-gap-ps4-x1-not-disappearing

There isn't one, they're 99% identical and the only people who actually care about the small difference are either stupid or trolls trying to stir s***.

Get over it. No one with a brain cares or buys consoles because one "performs" better than the other. That's how buy a PC, not a console.

But....but with a 60" TV you can clearly see there are more snazzleflops and pooflooters on every polygoosenoodle with the PS4. The average consumer will spot that in a heartbeat.
#119SoulTrapperPosted 4/4/2014 8:36:36 AM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

I only read the reply on page 3 after getting back from work, didn't realize you already acknowledged the fact that some people still actually believe the xbox is as powerful as the ps4 and that that's why this article was posted.
#120aLmosT_bLinDPosted 4/5/2014 5:55:45 PM
pwnater777 posted...
aLmosT_bLinD posted...

You haven't had any experience with the PS4, have you? I mean, this comment clearly shows that.

Purchased it, got bored, and returned it. No regrets. I'll definitely get it later.
---
Favorite games : Final Fantasy X, Megaman X, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect Trilogy.