Article: Performance Gap between Ps4 and X1 will NOT disappear

#81kos12Posted 4/3/2014 2:31:39 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Writing an article stating that the more powerful hardware will continue to be more powerful is hilarious. I wonder if $4 USD will always be less than $5 USD?

well... inflation... so in a way no..?
---
you're an obvious troll, doorman.
#82shawnmckPosted 4/3/2014 2:33:39 PM(edited)
SolidManifest posted...
2PartyOIigarchy posted...
WebsandWigs posted...
I really gotta wonder how much more powerful the PS4 is compared to the One. So far it's too early to tell, but I imagine it wont be a huge difference anyway.

We'll see just how pitiful XBone is when Naughty God releases Uncharted 4.

Nope. Ryse 2 will look better. ;D

^ I'm gonna laugh if (& when) Ryse 2 gets announced for both platforms.
Crytek is NOT owned by Microsoft. They are a 3rd-Party Developer.
Just like how TitanFall 2 is going to be multi-platform, as stated by one of the main Devs.
#832PartyOIigarchyPosted 4/3/2014 2:42:11 PM
SolidManifest posted...
WebsandWigs posted...
I really gotta wonder how much more powerful the PS4 is compared to the One. So far it's too early to tell, but I imagine it wont be a huge difference anyway.

Nope. Ryse 2 will look better on PC than on XBone. ;D
#84LEGEND_725Posted 4/3/2014 3:02:50 PM(edited)
SolidManifest posted...
WebsandWigs posted...

Nope. Ryse 2 will look better on PC than on XBone. ;D

Why do PC nerds feel the need to talk about PC on a console forum?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#852PartyOIigarchyPosted 4/3/2014 3:09:41 PM
Why do XBros try to tell people to pay no mind to the PC as if gaming exists in a magical fairy vacuum where PC doesn't exist.
#86SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/3/2014 3:11:42 PM
Ponies can have the better hardware specs, I'll be upset if they ever get a game worth playing that I can't - so I'm pretty set
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#87BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/3/2014 3:15:17 PM
Why do XBros try to tell people to pay no mind to the PC as if gaming exists in a magical fairy vacuum where PC doesn't exist.

Because you can only really compare console to console. Once you make the leap to PC no argument can be had. You can build a PC that runs every game at top performance with no issues but it will cost you a bit.

I don't understand the people that have gaming pc's and then buy consoles. Why buy an inferior machine if you have something that gets every multiplat plus crazy steam sales and PC exclusives (I want goat simulator)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#88SomboSteelPosted 4/3/2014 3:29:51 PM

User Name 2PartyOIigarchy
User ID 6949349
Board User Level 11: Provisional (2)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 2 topics, 20 messages per day (5 per hour)
Account Created Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:50 PM
Last Visit Thursday, April 3, 2014 6:23 PM
Karma 1
Active Messages Posted 11
#89cheezedadadaPosted 4/3/2014 3:42:30 PM(edited)
kos12 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Writing an article stating that the more powerful hardware will continue to be more powerful is hilarious. I wonder if $4 USD will always be less than $5 USD?

well... inflation... so in a way no..?

Yeah but $4 + inflation is still less than than $5 + inflation. =P

*EDIT*
Oh and when I wrote that I said to myself "Let's see who makes an inflation comment." Took longer than I expected.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#90cheezedadadaPosted 4/3/2014 3:35:59 PM(edited)
@Method and Shik_stick

I wrote back to both of you but it apparently got sucked into the Gamefaqs abyss or something. Long story short, it was more of just a quick joke comment. I understand why this was posted and that some people need damn near everything explained step by step to them, but it was still funny to read some of the things written in that article.

Method, in the case of the Ryse guy above, I think he actually knows whats going on, but he just wants to rile people up with his comments.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.