The Golf Club

#1TreGoodaPosted 4/3/2014 9:12:06 AM
Do any of you guys know of a release date? I can only find "Spring 2014".

Also, who else is stoked to create/share/play courses online? This game could be really sweet.

http://thegolfclubgame.com/
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#2eddy_cocainePosted 4/3/2014 9:31:07 AM
How did I not know about this??!

I really want to know more now!!
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#3phillyeagleflysPosted 4/3/2014 9:40:23 AM
Its amazing that this game is supposed to release by June and still does not have its own board here. There is a bit of info and beta impressions on operationsports.com's forums.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#4TreGooda(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 10:03:57 AM
eddy_cocaine posted...
How did I not know about this??!

I really want to know more now!!

I'm with you. I just found out last week while reading a Game Informer.
---
#5aszsithPosted 4/3/2014 10:23:06 AM
Yeah, I saw the blurb in Game Informer as well. A golf game with customizable courses is definitely going to be awesome. Unfortunately, since it doesn't have the PGA license, we won't get the iconic courses, but that's okay. I wonder if it will also support play for disc, or just clubs.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#6TreGooda(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 10:56:15 AM
aszsith posted...
Yeah, I saw the blurb in Game Informer as well. A golf game with customizable courses is definitely going to be awesome. Unfortunately, since it doesn't have the PGA license, we won't get the iconic courses, but that's okay. I wonder if it will also support play for disc, or just clubs.

You mean like frolf?

The cool thing is someone will create all of the big name courses. I'm most excited to create/play my local muni course.
---
#7aszsithPosted 4/3/2014 11:06:56 AM
TreGooda posted...
aszsith posted...

You mean like frolf?

The cool thing is someone will create all of the big name courses. I'm most excited to create/play my local muni course.

Frolf? Technically, you don't use Frisbees, you use specialized discs. Hence why it's called Disc Golf.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#8heffley19Posted 4/3/2014 11:09:21 AM
Holy!!! That game looks amazing I love me some golf but Tiger Woods got real old real quick. Those graphics look great. I will be getting fo sho!
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#9TreGooda(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 11:15:25 AM
aszsith posted...
TreGooda posted...
aszsith posted...

You mean like frolf?

Frolf? Technically, you don't use Frisbees, you use specialized discs. Hence why it's called Disc Golf.

Didn't mean to offend. I've only played Disc Golf a couple times. We always referred to it as frolf.
---
#10aszsithPosted 4/3/2014 11:18:08 AM
TreGooda posted...
aszsith posted...
TreGooda posted...
aszsith posted...

You mean like frolf?

Didn't mean to offend. I've only played Disc Golf a couple times. We always referred to it as frolf.

No offense taken. It's just one of those things where people that are into the sport get all worked up over the term for some reason.
---