Former ND star Amy Henning in charge of all future Star Wars games

#11SigmaLongshotPosted 4/3/2014 1:02:52 PM(edited)
"Directors and writers have nothing to do with graphics".

Denser than my old primary school's tepid custard.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#12Troll_DirectoryPosted 4/3/2014 1:06:44 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...

agreed.
#1395_EclipsePosted 4/3/2014 1:10:14 PM
^^ Ill never get why people lie and get buttmad just cus the facts don't go your way. Perhaps you should both learn to read before insulting anyone.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#14SigmaLongshotPosted 4/3/2014 9:19:34 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
^^ Ill never get why people lie and get buttmad just cus the facts don't go your way. Perhaps you should both learn to read before insulting anyone.

I'll assume that was aimed at me, but your statement was a fairly silly one. Writers and directors both have huge roles in the style, substance and presentation of the graphics. In fact, moreso than even the project artists themselves.

Artists are more like technicians with sympathetic vision, translating many peoples' ideas into reality. Of course, like any translation, some things always change during the process, and middle grounds are met.

Writers and Directors are some of the most creatively powerful people on the project. To say they're not like artists is the absolute truth but ultimately, also completely to the detriment of your argument.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#1595_EclipsePosted 4/4/2014 12:06:25 PM
Semantics. They can direct artstyle, but at the end of the day, they don't effect the graphics as I've already stated. That comes down to the graphics designers.

No matter how you try to spin it, my point stands 100% accurately.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#16Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 12:08:27 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Semantics. They can direct artstyle, but at the end of the day, they don't effect the graphics as I've already stated. That comes down to the graphics designers.

No matter how you try to spin it, my point stands 100% accurately.

lol
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#17BSerenityPosted 4/4/2014 12:14:31 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...

Was there any real need for this? Especially coming from you Sigma.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#18TiredofhearinguPosted 4/4/2014 12:42:32 PM
Star Wars games have a chance at feeling like Star Wars woo! As far as writing anyway... Aim for the originals...